napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Seizure

if a package is seized by customs the person who shipped it and the person who the package was going to is never going to see that package again lol

Anytime you have a package seized, just write it off as a loss. It's not worth fighting. A lot of sources will help out with reships in those circumstances as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

DO NOT dispute or send the letter back unless you want to open a big ol can of worms like jail. write it off PM the shipper for instructions on what to do.

oh so you haven't received a package with a letter in it or have a seized package? then why the question just GP?

oh so you haven't received a package with a letter in it or have a seized package? then why the question just GP?

'Thats what i figured. What letter? What pak?' he's speaking figuratively with a bit of sarcasm aimed towards the seizure bro.

Out of those who had paks seized or know someone. Dod you send the letter back? Or ignore altogether?

Find a domestic supplier bro, no customs, faster delivery... Aren't you tired of extended waits and now seizure? See some of my posts here and decide what you wanna do. Things need not be difficult.

really no reason to go international unless you just have to have pharm grade

Pharm grade. Lol over rated. U and me both know our shit is better then pharm and we know whats going in it. Too often pharma stuff is faked. No matter the spurce u never truly know.

U dont think i dont have templates for watson labels. Lol. Cmon now.

If i said my juice is made with reduced pickle juice guys would believe it.

I dont put much stock in pharma unless u literally go to the pharmacy and pick it up

PHURIOUS

Pharm grade. Lol over rated. U and me both know our shit is better then pharm and we know whats going in it. Too often pharma stuff is faked. No matter the spurce u never truly know.

U dont think i dont have templates for watson labels. Lol. Cmon now.

If i said my juice is made with reduced pickle juice guys would believe it.

I dont put much stock in pharma unless u literally go to the pharmacy and pick it up

PHURIOUS

some guys like that warm fuzzy feeling is all and gotta have it

Top Bottom