napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SCARY PIN EXPIERENCE

So today while i was pinning my test e i had a very unusual and frightening experience. I set up my syringe and test just like i always do, normal. I pinned in my glute and while i was pinning i could feel it hurt a little more than usual. After all the test was out i pulled the needle out and BAM. All of this blood started squirting out from the injecting site. Im not saying it oozed out like it always does, this time it was literally squirting out for about 2 feet and i of course immediately covered it with a alchol swab. I just want to make sure that I'm all good and if anyone knows what might of caused this. Thanks

Yea chances are thats what happened. . As long as it stopped bleeding u should be good...it may bruise a little under the skin where it bleed out. But u should b good

were you using the same pin spot as always and if so how many pins have you done in this location so far, how far along your are you on your cycle ?

CobraMuscle said:
So today while i was pinning my test e i had a very unusual and frightening experience. I set up my syringe and test just like i always do, normal. I pinned in my glute and while i was pinning i could feel it hurt a little more than usual. After all the test was out i pulled the needle out and BAM. All of this blood started squirting out from the injecting site. Im not saying it oozed out like it always does, this time it was literally squirting out for about 2 feet and i of course immediately covered it with a alchol swab. I just want to make sure that I'm all good and if anyone knows what might of caused this. Thanks

Yes you hit a vessell. You broke one of the laws of pinning...you did not aspirate! You are kucky no oil got into the vessell or it would have passed thru your pulmonary system to be oxygenated. And the oil don't take oxygen so you can't catch your breath.It feels like you are drowning. Aspirate bro. Just pull the plunger bacl just about 2 marks. If no blood goes into the syringe then you are good to good. When I was still living at home..maybe 19 i squirted blood on my wall.
Mom freaked out.Luckily she has a good sense of humor...I told her it was nothing..I just started my period!!!!

Does anyone ever find it hard to aspirate? I use 25g pins and always aspirate put those things are like pulling a compound bow.

william32 said:
Does anyone ever find it hard to aspirate? I use 25g pins and always aspirate put those things are like pulling a compound bow.

What brand of syringe do you use?

drb_iac said:
CobraMuscle said:

Yes you hit a vessell. You broke one of the laws of pinning...you did not aspirate! You are kucky no oil got into the vessell or it would have passed thru your pulmonary system to be oxygenated. And the oil don't take oxygen so you can't catch your breath.It feels like you are drowning. Aspirate bro. Just pull the plunger bacl just about 2 marks. If no blood goes into the syringe then you are good to good. When I was still living at home..maybe 19 i squirted blood on my wall.
Mom freaked out.Luckily she has a good sense of humor...I told her it was nothing..I just started my period!!!!

Completely agree..

william32 said:

If you aspirate and nothing pulls back, your good to go. If you notice blood pulling back in your syringe do not proceed, instead slowy remove the syringe and re-pin a different location

drb_iac said:
CobraMuscle said:
I did aspirate,always have! I didn't see any blood, I believe that while I was pinning I might Of slightly moved the needle on the way out and hit a vessel then

Also i didn't experience the coughs or dizziness that people get, so I doubt I injected into the vein. Rather hit in on the way out

Angelo said:
william32 said:

If you aspirate and nothing pulls back, your good to go. If you notice blood pulling back in your syringe do not proceed, instead slowy remove the syringe and re-pin a different location
How noticable is the blood in the syringe? Is it a couple of small dots, or can is it pretty visible?

CobraMuscle said:
Angelo said:
william32 said:

How noticable is the blood in the syringe? Is it a couple of small dots, or can is it pretty visible?

There should be no blood whatsoever, even if theres a few drops i would take no chances and just repin everytime.

Angelo said:
CobraMuscle said:
Angelo said:
william32 said:

There should be no blood whatsoever, even if theres a few drops i would take no chances and just repin everytime.

yes exactly... you should not see any blood whatsoever... a lot of guys get into a race here etc... its not a race whatsoever... this needs to be done with care each time... it only takes a few extra seconds to do it...

CobraMuscle said:
Angelo said:
william32 said:

If you go into a vein, when you aspirate it will generally fill the syringe with blood rather easily so you'll know when you do. But if you ever see ANY BLOOD IN THE SYRINGE AT ALL, stop and pull out the needle and prep it for a different injection.

ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!

RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:
Angelo said:
william32 said:

If you go into a vein, when you aspirate it will generally fill the syringe with blood rather easily so you'll know when you do. But if you ever see ANY BLOOD IN THE SYRINGE AT ALL, stop and pull out the needle and prep it for a different injection.

ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!
So remove the needle and use a completely different one? Also, i sometimes see tiny drops of blood in the needle when i pull out but not the syringe. Is the blood probably just from the wound that i created?

CobraMuscle said:
RickRock said:
CobraMuscle said:
Angelo said:
william32 said:

ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!
So remove the needle and use a completely different one? Also, i sometimes see tiny drops of blood in the needle when i pull out but not the syringe. Is the blood probably just from the wound that i created?

I would always pin with a new needle each time, even after just removing to a new site. Penetrating the skin can dull the needle, plus it's much more sanitary. A little blood on the needle is normal. If any ever enters the syringe after aspirating, is when you want to be concerned.

william32 said:

I find it tough sometimes to aspirated aswell but as long as I see that air bubbles pulling in, then I know I'm all good.

stets said:
william32 said:

I find it tough sometimes to aspirated aswell but as long as I see that air bubbles pulling in, then I know I'm all good.

It shouldn't take a whole lot of effort to pull back on the plunger. You should be holding the pin with one hand and pulling back on the plunger with another. You won't be able to do this with two hands pinning delts, but you should be able to most sites. I even do it on glutes easy, because I stay closer to the side of the glute. What you should be seeing is a vacuum in front of the oil that you can feel trying to pull the plunger back into place. If you see this you are good. If there is any blood that comes in is when you would stop.

RickRock said:
stets said:
william32 said:

It shouldn't take a whole lot of effort to pull back on the plunger. You should be holding the pin with one hand and pulling back on the plunger with another. You won't be able to do this with two hands pinning delts, but you should be able to most sites. I even do it on glutes easy, because I stay closer to the side of the glute. What you should be seeing is a vacuum in front of the oil that you can feel trying to pull the plunger back into place. If you see this you are good. If there is any blood that comes in is when you would stop.

I've been pinning delts the whole time and I feel my delts getting tougher and tougher for the needle to enter. And aspritating with 1 had is a bit tough especially when the hand from the other side is trying to reach all the way over lol

Top Bottom