napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmx liqui arom

zeke

I was asked this question and could not answer it, and jake was not sure either. This board always says go 12.5mg aromasin eod yet when you buy it from sarmx it is 15mg/ml. So what I was asked was does he need a 1cc pin incremented into 1/10's to pull 12.5mg out?

I mean if you want to get really technical you would pull to 8 and 1/3rd because 8 is 12mgs and every 10th is 1.5.

I answered it for him. The real question is that on this board it is always said out of habit to use 12.5mg. This is a carry over from when it was an oral script of 25mg and you would take 1/2 tab. So when advice on this board is given, it is always said 12.5. I think he realizes that 12.5, 15,10mg are all the same. So the confusion is that we say take 12.5 mgs and buy it from sarmx at 15mg.

I got 1ml syringes. Made some calculations and 12.5mg equals about 8.3ml. So I took 8.5ml of Aromasin today.

-Aromasin tastes TERRIBLE though :D

U are using these orally correct? Just pulling it out w a syringe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U are using these orally correct? Just pulling it out w a syringe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I feel much more easier to put it through my mouth with syringes. The dropper comes with the bottle takes the air inside when squeezing into my mouth and makes bubbles etc. :D Syringes just makes it much more easier and I can squeeze it in one time.

Top Bottom