napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmx Customer service

Dangans

I have to give Justin from Sarmsx 5 star rating for his customer service.

I ordered SR9009 and the USPS returned the package back to sender due to insufficient address which 100% it is the USPS fault. Justin and I keep in contact the whole time and he sent my package again I received it yesterday. Top notch. I want to thank Justin for his customer service...

Great to hear I have only good things to say about them as well fast shipping all over the world and great customer service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sarmsx always helps their customers and nobody is ever disappointed in their product or customer service !

I have to give Justin from Sarmsx 5 star rating for his customer service.

I ordered SR9009 and the USPS returned the package back to sender due to insufficient address which 100% it is the USPS fault. Justin and I keep in contact the whole time and he sent my package again I received it yesterday. Top notch. I want to thank Justin for his customer service...
Best customer service around, hands down!! Thanks for the feedback bro. It just doesn't get better than the product quality and great service from sarmsx

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I don't know what sort of sweet deal you guys made, but my email said 10-20 business days for shipping. To Canada. Thats really unnacceptably slow if you ask me. Considering it was 35 US dollars to ship. So I paid 45 CAD to have it possibly get here in 4 weeks?

No problem Rick only speaking the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know what sort of sweet deal you guys made, but my email said 10-20 business days for shipping. To Canada. Thats really unnacceptably slow if you ask me. Considering it was 35 US dollars to ship. So I paid 45 CAD to have it possibly get here in 4 weeks?

they ship out of USA, it was that rate because they want to give you the most secure shipment so it gets to you safely as it in an international shipment out of country

How do you calculate international shipping? and how does international shipping work?
Since we guarantee delivery, we have to be safe with international clients. We split package into 3 bottles maximum per package, We use international priority mail which usually takes 12-28 business days and it's trackable. We charge $34.99 USD for the 1st package and $33.99 USD for each additional package. This is done to guarantee customer safety and delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery with other shipping methods and do not offer them.

They tell you 10-20 business days but often times its much less. Don't jump the gun just yet and make assumptions. There's a lot of unforseen things when it comes to international shipping, but I guarantee sarmsx will get it to you as quickly as possible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

they ship out of USA, it was that rate because they want to give you the most secure shipment so it gets to you safely as it in an international shipment out of country

How do you calculate international shipping? and how does international shipping work?
Since we guarantee delivery, we have to be safe with international clients. We split package into 3 bottles maximum per package, We use international priority mail which usually takes 12-28 business days and it's trackable. We charge $34.99 USD for the 1st package and $33.99 USD for each additional package. This is done to guarantee customer safety and delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery with other shipping methods and do not offer them.
I live in the US and they say 7-10 business days and usually I get it within 3 business days

I live in the US and they say 7-10 business days and usually I get it within 3 business days

I was speaking on behalf of international shipments outside of US

Oh well thats good news then. I read 20 business days and just basically freaked out. But by all acounts these guys have the best quality so I'm happy to wait for the good stuff.

Oh well thats good news then. I read 20 business days and just basically freaked out. But by all acounts these guys have the best quality so I'm happy to wait for the good stuff.

happy for you man :) it's great products!

No, no, no bro... listen, they have to do that because they cannot control customs... generally to Canada they get shipments in a week or less... they are all sent by usps priority so your going to get it much quicker than that...

Top Bottom