Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx Cutting Stack Right For Me?

tw24fr

Whats up everyone.
I'm interested in starting a cutting cycle with Sarmsx cutting stack.

Weight:220
B/f: about 30%
Hight: 5.6

Goal weight:190.
Goal B/f: 15-20%

Im currently in a caloric deficit of 1900 daily. I count macros
40%Protine 25%Carbs 35%Fats

Workout 6 times a week each body part twice.

What do you guys recommend as far as sarms is the cutting stack enough?

51eab7cbf368cea44f9f7fc3aa0483df.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Whats up everyone.

i commend you for trying to take control here and get yourself in the proper condition... i respect that a lot...

here is the stack i would go with... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks alot bro!! I will most definitely do this! To full extant with proper nutrition and exercise will post before and afters..

One more question? im also doing 8 hr window intermited fasting can i continue while on this? Or would it cause unsafe rapid weightloss?

Thanks alot bro!! I will most definitely do this! To full extant with proper nutrition and exercise will post before and afters..

One more question? im also doing 8 hr window intermited fasting can i continue while on this? Or would it cause unsafe rapid weightloss?

im not a fan but you can do it, yes... it should not interfere in anything...

Bro try and do light walking or jogging during that fast and holy shif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5 days per week of cardio 30-45 minutes per day
Yes! Somthing I been meaning to increase, beacuae I was currently doing 10 minutes of HIT cardio. So this will be more of a steady paced cardio correct?.

And thankyou again for all the help.

Yes! Somthing I been meaning to increase, beacuae I was currently doing 10 minutes of HIT cardio. So this will be more of a steady paced cardio correct?.

I would keep doing hit but tops 3 times a wk you don't wanna loose muscle then do steady 3-4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you need steady state in order to burn the more fat. i have a program i will link to try it if you want man it has been kicking my ass right out of a stall i had been in for a few months. i just finished the 30 days and restarted with my wife at week 2. take a look at it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/30-days-out-craig-capursos-extreme-cut-trainer.html

go with 30 minutes steady state and 15 hiit... take one or two days of just straight steady state

Whats up everyone.

For cardio I'd try to get in 30-45 minutes of steady state cardio daily. For diet help please visit my diet and nutrition thread which is a sticky at the top of the forum page

My recommendation would be this, all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 MK2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Even am when cutting your body needs rest so make sure you don't overdo it. Also why just cutting to 15%? Or is that just the goal for this cycle?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

i commend you for trying to take control here and get yourself in the proper condition... i respect that a lot...

here is the stack i would go with... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you can be disciplined and resist eating I would add mk677 to this as well. Fantastic cutting stack.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Even am when cutting your body needs rest so make sure you don't overdo it. Also why just cutting to 15%? Or is that just the goal for this cycle?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Just the goal for this cycle short term goal.. But long term would be 6-12.. Im pretty good when it comes to eating so ill add that mk.

Just the goal for this cycle short term goal.. But long term would be 6-12.. Im pretty good when it comes to eating so ill add that mk.

Adding that MK-677 actually is a pretty good idea for its GH boosting benefits. It gives nice slow and steady body composition changes over time, and is best to run long term. 6 months to a year is ideal with it, so you can just keep on running it through your pct and beyond since it doesn't affect your test levels. Run it at 25mg per day dosed in the am

if you can be disciplined during the hunger phase of mk677, you will absolutely cut weight on it... it definitely has fat loss capabilities...

Top Bottom