napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms

localag

Hi Dylan,
I could really use your help, I went with a company for my sarms stack of GW-501516, S4, and MK-2866. The video you had on this stack I was like kick ass that’s the one I want, got all the products to run with it and PCT exactly like you suggest to do. Ok now on to dosing you suggested 20mgs/ml 1xday 30 mins before workout. Their stupid bottle comes in 30Mg/ML. (Have 1 ML syringe) second is their S-4 which doses at 25mg/ml (I think I got that one just 1 full syringe 2x a day once in the am and then 1 4-6 hours after. Last is the MK-2866 ( you recommend 25mg daily their bottle is 30ml/Mg. If you could please help I would be forever grateful.

Hi Dylan,
I could really use your help, I went with a company for my sarms stack of GW-501516, S4, and MK-2866. The video you had on this stack I was like kick ass that’s the one I want, got all the products to run with it and PCT exactly like you suggest to do. Ok now on to dosing you suggested 20mgs/ml 1xday 30 mins before workout. Their stupid bottle comes in 30Mg/ML. (Have 1 ML syringe) second is their S-4 which doses at 25mg/ml (I think I got that one just 1 full syringe 2x a day once in the am and then 1 4-6 hours after. Last is the MK-2866 ( you recommend 25mg daily their bottle is 30ml/Mg. If you could please help I would be forever grateful.
It's imperative you get the right quality. It would be helpful to know where they're from

Dammit Bobby that was a costly move for sure, thanks guys appreciate the input.... 12 week cycle down the drain grrrr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom