napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Stacking Recommendation

axmelt

Dylan,

I'e done hours and hours of research on SARMS and have watched your videos so I have a good idea of SARMS and what exactly I want to do, but I wanted to ask for your suggestion before I make a final decision. I'm an athlete who competes in football and hockey and who takes my workouts and nutrition seriously. I track everything I eat, have my macronutrient ratios dialed in for mainly a recomp type of goal and in addition to that I also have my pre and post workout nutrition and supplements dialed in and timed right. So that being said, my question for you is, what SARMS stack would be best if I wanted to cut fat and adopt an even more so shredded and toned physique while adding as much clean, lean mass with no fat at the same time? Because that's my biggest fear is to add back on fat. Also taking increased vascularity and enhanced performance and endurance for hockey and football into consideration, which SARMS stack would be most highly efficient to accomplish those goals? It would mean the world to me if I got a response back to my questions, so I look forwards to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Dylan,

I'e done hours and hours of research on SARMS and have watched your videos so I have a good idea of SARMS and what exactly I want to do, but I wanted to ask for your suggestion before I make a final decision. I'm an athlete who competes in football and hockey and who takes my workouts and nutrition seriously. I track everything I eat, have my macronutrient ratios dialed in for mainly a recomp type of goal and in addition to that I also have my pre and post workout nutrition and supplements dialed in and timed right. So that being said, my question for you is, what SARMS stack would be best if I wanted to cut fat and adopt an even more so shredded and toned physique while adding as much clean, lean mass with no fat at the same time? Because that's my biggest fear is to add back on fat. Also taking increased vascularity and enhanced performance and endurance for hockey and football into consideration, which SARMS stack would be most highly efficient to accomplish those goals? It would mean the world to me if I got a response back to my questions, so I look forwards to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

i would absolutely go with the ultra recomp stack... it has you covered on everything your wanting to achieve and much more... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,

The ultra Recomp stack is perfect for you bro like Dylan laid out for you. I'll give you another good alternative cycle that would also work well. This one enhances endurance and fat loss a little more, while still capitalizing on lean mass and strength. This is the enhanced super stack. Either choice would suit you well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I'm a fan of either of these stacks. Both provide great synergy with the compounds and yield fantastic results. Definite 'can't go wrong' with either one.

I'm a fan of either of these stacks. Both provide great synergy with the compounds and yield fantastic results. Definite 'can't go wrong' with either one.

i agree and thats what i love about sarms... the versatility and being able to use many combinations that can elicit similar results but still have other benefits in different areas... having that type of option is amazing to say the least but most of all, the way you feel when using them.. that's they key... many of the most powerful steroids often leave you feeling like shit and unable to perform at the normal level you want... your supposed to feel on top of the world during a cycle, not like you were hit by a truck...

i agree and thats what i love about sarms... the versatility and being able to use many combinations that can elicit similar results but still have other benefits in different areas... having that type of option is amazing to say the least but most of all, the way you feel when using them.. that's they key... many of the most powerful steroids often leave you feeling like shit and unable to perform at the normal level you want... your supposed to feel on top of the world during a cycle, not like you were hit by a truck...

Agreed and running SARMs while on cycle is such a gift IMO, they enhance everything and counter so much of the negative sides I've found. I've never been so shredded or lean without doing gobs and gobs of cardio and considering my injuries they keep me feeling like I'm on the brink of rejuvenating my aches and pains away for the most part. SARMs are hard to beat at any level as long as they are from SARMSX.

Agreed and running SARMs while on cycle is such a gift IMO, they enhance everything and counter so much of the negative sides I've found. I've never been so shredded or lean without doing gobs and gobs of cardio and considering my injuries they keep me feeling like I'm on the brink of rejuvenating my aches and pains away for the most part. SARMs are hard to beat at any level as long as they are from SARMSX.

agreed a million percent... thats why i call them the enhancement for your enhancers because they elevate anything your using and everything your doing...

Top Bottom