napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms stack

nellliiii

Ok so I just got my order of sarms in, 1 bottle of each
MK677
MK2866
RAD140
Just so I figured out the dosing correctly converting the mgs to ml, cuz thats how the vials are labeled, I should be taking 1ml of MK677, 3ml of rad140, and .5ml of MK2866....... sound right? Thats based on the dosing that Dylan recommended. And if this correct it looks like 1 bottle of the rad140 will only last 10 days so 3 bottles would be needed for 1 month????

Thanks

Why are you only doing one months worth, that is a total waste of time and $$, you need to run them for 12 weeks!
RAD can be run that high but 2ml(20Mg's) is what most people run

Also MK-677 needs to be run at least 6 Months minimum

Well I plan on running them longer, its just that I started with the first month supply. Also Ive been on 677 for 6 months already but with a diff company so this is my first month with isarms products so I hope this makes a diff. Dylan also mentioned that the 2866 needs to be cycled off after 12 weeks. I understand this to be the healing sarm so Im curious why you would cycle off, but that being the case, how long do you cycle off til starting up again?

And do you take these under the tongue or does it matter and on an empty stomach or with food?

Well I plan on running them longer, its just that I started with the first month supply. Also Ive been on 677 for 6 months already but with a diff company so this is my first month with isarms products so I hope this makes a diff. Dylan also mentioned that the 2866 needs to be cycled off after 12 weeks. I understand this to be the healing sarm so Im curious why you would cycle off, but that being the case, how long do you cycle off til starting up again?

And do you take these under the tongue or does it matter and on an empty stomach or with food?

im lost... do you think that just because something has healing properties that you can just stay on forever?? MK677 is a SECRETAGOGUE which is different than an actual sarm... mk2866 has mild suppression.. you can't just stay on it...

NEVER and i mean NEVER hold these under your tongue for any amount of time... you take them straight down... you can use a chaser if you need.. grapefruit juice is the best option and it provides max absorption..

1 dropper of 677, 2 droppers of RAD and 1/2 dropper of 2866 per day... run mk677 for six months at the minimum but preferably a year...

I was lost, that's why I was asking the question, also if I'm on 200mgs trt a week does this change anything pertaining to the suppression?? Thought I read something about that......
So the cycle off period is 2 weeks from 2866?

I was lost, that's why I was asking the question, also if I'm on 200mgs trt a week does this change anything pertaining to the suppression?? Thought I read something about that......
So the cycle off period is 2 weeks from 2866?

at 200 mg per week, your at the maximum dose for trt use... when you get above that, you are really running more of a blast than running the therapeutic dose.. the better trt dose is 150-175 mg per week...

with 2866, once you complete any cycle of sarms, you need 2-3 weeks off and then you can start them again...

OK thx and can I add the 3 to a little grapefruit juice first and then drink them down or just after ???

If you can do it without mixing is best, i cant though, and mix mine in grapefruit juice. Use an actual glass, and preferably with a rounded (not squared) bottom.

OK thx and can I add the 3 to a little grapefruit juice first and then drink them down or just after ???

yes, you can mix with grapefruit juice... try with a chaser first but if you can't tolerate it, then you can mix it but seriously man, its not even close to that bad...

Thx Dylan
Do you mind telling me what stack you do to on a normal basis to get ripped??

what do you mean on a normal basis? also, bro, no steroid nor sarm gets you "ripped" okay... YOU get YOU ripped... there are some much better for cutting etc. or that will aim more towards aesthetics that will give you far more defined muscles and vascularity but things like this only work if you put in the work.. please clarify...

from the way i take it, you want something aimed more towards lean muscle and aesthetically pleasing yet with the capabilities of adding quality strength and lean muscle... the enhanced super stack is one of the best for this... here are the links to get everything you need as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thx Dylan
Do you mind telling me what stack you do to on a normal basis to get ripped??

As Dylan said, your diet and training is going to get you ripped. The stacks are just there to aid and enhance your progress. Dylan gave you a great stack for that goal. Here is another one that is one of my personal favorites from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 Mk-2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom