Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS & Oly weightlifting female

simeun

hi,
could anybody help with this question? it's for my girlfriend. goal is get strength and fat loss but without weight gain. she is 24 years, currently about 145-146 (65-66kg) and should get in -63kg category.
thank you in advance

hi,
could anybody help with this question? it's for my girlfriend. goal is get strength and fat loss but without weight gain. she is 24 years, currently about 145-146 (65-66kg) and should get in -63kg category.
thank you in advance
Sarms would be absolutely perfect for her. This is the stack I would recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

not afraid to look stupid, what is "1-12"? weeks? she should take it for 12 weeks?

do you know some female athletes that have used this stack?

does some of these have some negative effects on recovery or connective tissue? excuse me for all these question but we are novice in this and want to know from first hand not just to google it

not afraid to look stupid, what is "1-12"? weeks? she should take it for 12 weeks?

yes.. 12 weeks... also yes.. females have tried this stack with very nice results!

Yes that means weeks one through 12.

There are countless female athletes that have taken these sarms with great success. Sarms are extremely safe and extremely effective, especially for females

does some of these have some negative effects on recovery or connective tissue? excuse me for all these question but we are novice in this and want to know from first hand not just to google it
No negative side effects on connective tissues or any real side effects period.

As a matter of fact, mk2866 is known for its positive effects on connective tissues and healing capabilities, and often used solely for that purpose

Top Bottom