napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms following steroid cycle

joshuadale19

Hey guys I'm currently on week 11 of a 16 week cycle of sustanon 400 and deca 400. I pin 2cc's of each per week. My question is immediately following my cycle can I start a sarms cycle. And if so what all can I take and what is best for continued bulking/ strength gaining. I'm completely knew to sarms so any advice is very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm currently on week 11 of a 16 week cycle of sustanon 400 and deca 400. I pin 2cc's of each per week. My question is immediately following my cycle can I start a sarms cycle. And if so what all can I take and what is best for continued bulking/ strength gaining. I'm completely knew to sarms so any advice is very much appreciated.

you can start sarms immediately upon completion of your cycle... for bulking and strength, i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout... you stay on mk677 for at least a year without a break from it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dude that's $1700 for a 12 week cycle and that's not even including the aspartic acid, the post cycle or the mk677 for the entire year. That's wayyyy more than I'm looking for.

Dude that's $1700 for a 12 week cycle and that's not even including the aspartic acid, the post cycle or the mk677 for the entire year. That's wayyyy more than I'm looking for.

your math is way off... let me put it in a different stack without the 677... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I just went through and figured up how many bottles I would need of each and added them to the cart. Let me check out what you just sent me.

Keep in mind with RAD-140 you need 2 bottles a Month for 3 Months to do it right, the stack listings don't reflect that for some reason

I just went through and figured up how many bottles I would need of each and added them to the cart. Let me check out what you just sent me.

yeah bro, you wouldnt buy them that way... you would buy it in a stack this way!

Oh yeah 583 is way better. I guess I should have mentioned I plan on pct from my current cycle with nolva and clomid. Would that be necessary with going straight to this stack or would it counteract with this stack in any way?

Oh yeah 583 is way better. I guess I should have mentioned I plan on pct from my current cycle with nolva and clomid. Would that be necessary with going straight to this stack or would it counteract with this stack in any way?

thats not a full pct whatsoever bro... of course you need to run your pct... then right after you complete pct then you can begin your sarms stack... this is a full pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Damn bro I've got more info from you in twenty minutes than I have in weeks on other forums

Damn bro I've got more info from you in twenty minutes than I have in weeks on other forums

there's plenty more where that came from bro... stick around here and you'll see! im always here if you have further questions... thats what im here bro

Run your full pct then you can start your sarms stack immediately after.

Your pct following your AAS cycle should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

After pct is complete, to continue your lean bulking and strength gains I'd run this cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

if you have any questions at any time don't hesitate to let me know... run these as they are laid out bro and you will have the best recovery and absolutely hold and add to your gains from your cycle..

Hey guys so I just ordered my pct stack y'all suggested but they are out of stock of ostarine. Should I get anything else? Or should I order ostarine somewhere else?

Hey guys so I just ordered my pct stack y'all suggested but they are out of stock of ostarine. Should I get anything else? Or should I order ostarine somewhere else?

You definitely don't want to order it from anywhere else. I would contact Justin at sarmsx and see when ostarine will be back in stock. It's hard to believe it's actually not in Stock

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well isn't it pretty important to start now beings as I'm done with my cycle?

Yes if it's time to start pct you need to start now, even if it's without the ostarine for the time being.

What was your cycle and when did it end?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom