napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle for a 33yo female

sshandser

Hey Dylan,
I've seen your videos on TRT and they are great. They helped me quite a bit. All is well with me but my wife who is 33 wants to start a sarm cycle.
** She is a 33 y.o. female 5'8 and 165 pounds .
No medications whatsoever , a health freak
Who works out 4-5 times a week in the morning before work.
(she lost 50 pounds after her pregnancy)
She eats right , but has limited sleep
Since we have a 1 y.o. who keeps us up.
She can't seem to lose anymore weight , and her body is not as cut and lean as she would like it to be.
SO........any suggestions on what type of SARMS
product she can use to lose about 10 more pounds??
And at the same time can she make some of the extra weight some MUSCLE??? She is such a great wife and mom, that i would love to help her with her desire to look lean and mean..... if you can tell me what would be good for her, i will purchase it and give it to her as a gift.....

Hey Dylan,
I've seen your videos on TRT and they are great. They helped me quite a bit. All is well with me but my wife who is 33 wants to start a sarm cycle.
** She is a 33 y.o. female 5'8 and 165 pounds .
No medications whatsoever , a health freak
Who works out 4-5 times a week in the morning before work.
(she lost 50 pounds after her pregnancy)
She eats right , but has limited sleep
Since we have a 1 y.o. who keeps us up.
She can't seem to lose anymore weight , and her body is not as cut and lean as she would like it to be.
SO........any suggestions on what type of SARMS
product she can use to lose about 10 more pounds??
And at the same time can she make some of the extra weight some MUSCLE??? She is such a great wife and mom, that i would love to help her with her desire to look lean and mean..... if you can tell me what would be good for her, i will purchase it and give it to her as a gift.....

hey bro... yes, i have the perfect stack for here to go with... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan set you up the perfect protocol for her to follow. If you have any other questions, just let us know

yep this is exactly what my wife is doing the triple stack with sr9009 addition. she was 5'8 168 and is now down to 144. loving it as well very well toned and smaller she had a thyroid issue before and was diagnosed with Graves disease which ate her muscles like a bitch but now she is back to where she was when we got married 11 years ago but is def more muscular now but feminine muscle

let me know if you have further questions but the cycle i gave you will be so perfect for her...

Top Bottom