Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and protein shake

SDPonce63

When I wake up in the morning I drink a protein shake and take my sarms. I usually wait a good 45 minutes in between the shake and the sarms. However, it would be more convenient to take them at the same time. Would taking my shake and sarms at once dilute the sarms? I take my shake with water BTW

Don't mix them in your shaker cup, take them straight and wash it down with the protien shake

^^^

If your question was can you mix them INTO your protein shake? I wouldn't. Can you take your sarms and drink your shake at the same time? Sure.

^^^

If your question was can you mix them INTO your protein shake? I wouldn't. Can you take your sarms and drink your shake at the same time? Sure.

Yeah I didn't mean mix them but take them at the same time independently

Actually there is the possibility of an issue there most won't think about . Fats if it clean whey iso wouldn't be an issue but mixing with almond milk or dairy and peanut butter type deals I wouldn't . any hormonal type substance is going too be derived from or syntheticaly similar too cholesterol and there for fat soluble so injesting fats with it could at least delay absorption in the presence of soluble fiber eliminate it all together . I haven't seen or done any studies on this but logically this is very plausable .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom