napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM newbie hybrid cycle ?

dmboggs74

New member looking for a little guidance on adding SARMS to an anabolic cycle.
I'm 49 and on TRT at 150mg..normally.
I run a cycle every 4 months just increasing my test to 500-600 and adding a 6 week oral.
Next cycle is planned as 350 Test 300 Deca for 12 weeks.
I want to add SARMs. Thought is Ostarine at 25mg and cardarine at 20mg QD for the full 12 weeks. Then add S23 at 10mg BID the final 8 weeks in place of where I was planning to run Winstrol at the end for 6 weeks.
Is this too much in the SARM department? I am interested in Ostarine and Cardarine mainly because of their positive ancillary health benefits.
Any guidance is appreciated.

that is actually a good cycle. just make sure you use umbrella and RCS for your sarms
and i recommend napsgear for the gear

thats a tremendous stack and certainly can be done... for the best quality check out Umbrella Labs or RCS

Sounds like a good plan. The key will be to stick with our approved sources so you know you get legit products. I recommend RCS and Umbrella Labs. Make sure you come back and keep us updated.

Depends on what you want because Osterine and Carderine are two diff things. If your looking to add muscle fullness dryness look healing factor strength increase then choose Osterine. If you are looking for a more athletic boost and something to help you lose a little extra fat and help lipid levels then go with carderine. Of course you can also just add them both lol

That is a nice cycle set up. As long as you use a good source....umbrella labs or RCS, you are golden

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like RCS. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom