napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM cycle for injury recovery - questions

CarlosVell

Hello everyone,
5 years ago I fell off a rooth and broke my fêmur. Had to put a intrabone shaft (not sure how it´s called in english), wich caused me another fracture two months later in another spot (some kind of lever between bone and shaft ocurred while sitting) So, another cirgury, a bigger shaft and here we go again. The problem was that after almost three years I was still with lots of pain so I went to the doctor and ive discovered a ostiomelytis(bone infection) at my fêmur, and that was the time for the third cirgury, were i took of the shaft and eliminated the infection taking six months of antibiotics.
In this past year i´ve made everything as told, physio, then academy but I feel like I will never be the same, it´s almost like my leg doesn t belong me anymore, lots of weight sensibility and dead tissues i guess.
Sorry for all this background but i felt like it was necessary to ilustrate for the best tips regarding the SARM cycle I should take for max healing, since it was a major injury. After some Reading I got into this stack for 12 weeks, Mk-677, MK-2866, Lgd and S4, taking something i don´t recall for the last month to get ready for the 16 week PCT, and for this part is where i have more doubts.
Would it be 4 weeks of clomid and then 4 weeks of gw and during the hole period Mk-677?
Is this cycle and Post ok?
If i couldn´t afford this four SARMs, wich one would you guys take off the cycle, S4 or Lgd?
What would be the recommended daily doses for each of the Sarms (right now I have 65kg lol)?
I´m just starting to train at the moment, should i wait like, 2-3 months of training before starting the cycle, or maybe in my case i would get more results by taking them right now, since it´s being hard to train (before all this big shit happened I was in very good shape, running 5k in 17mins, so I guess there must be a hidden muscular memory somewhere)?
And could you guys recommend a cycle for my buddy who showed me the SARMs, it would be his first cycle too, no injury background, looking to bulk and cut i guess.
I´m from Brazil and I haven´t found any reliable seller, at least none that I felt confidence (capsules only)
, so any informations regards shipping and fees from sarmsx would be great.
Well, i think that´s all, thanks already, I know It was alot and sorry for my English mistakes!

Last edited:
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom