napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Cycle for Female Fighter

MisterMr160

My fiancee and I are fighters, I used to compete and she is actively competing now. Her main challenge is just having energy/strength/recovery to keep up with all the training. She is 8 fights deep, and it isn't hard to tell the other girls are all juicing. I have given her ITPP and Cardarine leading up to fight week before, mainly so her weightcut doesn't screw her cardio too bad, but she has expressed interest in doing a full SARM cycle. I am very unfamiliar with SARMs and especially SARMs for women. Can someone help provide a cycle for female athletes with minimal or preferably no known side effects?

Appreciate you guys!

Is she drug tested ? U get popped for ped use it can derail a career in sports fighting.

If she's tested she will want to avoid sarms. If not then Gw for sure and I would also add mk2866. Both would be great for a female fighter

Umbrella labs and rcs are your legit sarms sources we trust and recommend

My fiancee and I are fighters, I used to compete and she is actively competing now. Her main challenge is just having energy/strength/recovery to keep up with all the training. She is 8 fights deep, and it isn't hard to tell the other girls are all juicing. I have given her ITPP and Cardarine leading up to fight week before, mainly so her weightcut doesn't screw her cardio too bad, but she has expressed interest in doing a full SARM cycle. I am very unfamiliar with SARMs and especially SARMs for women. Can someone help provide a cycle for female athletes with minimal or preferably no known side effects?

Appreciate you guys!
Yes, i can definitely help... here is one females do extremely with and would certainly fit the areas she needs help in

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day

Top Bottom