napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle after a PH cycle

ricimats

Hi Dylan, im 27 y.o. trainig 5th year naturally,diet,training and supplementing on Top. 5months before i had my 2nd oxandrolone cycle ,im watching your videos so i know your opinion about that . Thats not the point ,currently im on my 4th week from my prohormone cycle what is a product called EpiTren6 which is a combo of trenavar ,epistane and hexadrone. So the major question is if i should run the recommended PCT product for 4weeks Or i can stack on some sarms which are Lgd4033 and Mk677 for another 12 weeks? And after that hit the PCT ? What is your opinion to that? Cause i made some gains in size but more in strenght which is important to me . I just want to make sure that i dont supress myself very hard ,by the way im using Eradicate which is a type of A.I. i think cause im prone to gyno and it really helps. And i think that im already a bit supressed cause i got low or none sex drive but that i had before this cycle too ,that a long term issue by me and therefore i will in summer starst a test cycle but before i want to lose bodyfat to minimize aromatization. So that my current profile i would really aprecciate you the needed help! Thanks

this is just a mess top to bottom... eradicate for an ai? oh boy.. bro, you need to run pct and reassess everything you are doing because this is just bad top to bottom... NO you cannot just go into sarms after an oral only 4 weeks, absolutely not... you dont know what you are doing brother and this is going to turn out horrible in the end... just a mess

Hi dylan like you said it turned out horrible,im totally supressed,zero T,no drive....
Im running a clomid pct with 200mg day first week tha second 100g and rest 50mgs supporting it with proviron 50mgs day then lower it for 25 and besides some DAA aspartic acid, i have limited choices with pct product so i have no other option ,whats your opinion or what or how should i run it ?? Thank you

Hi dylan like you said it turned out horrible,im totally supressed,zero T,no drive....
Im running a clomid pct with 200mg day first week tha second 100g and rest 50mgs supporting it with proviron 50mgs day then lower it for 25 and besides some DAA aspartic acid, i have limited choices with pct product so i have no other option ,whats your opinion or what or how should i run it ?? Thank you

Yeah bro, in your situation being shutdown like that, the worst thing you can do is have a substandard pct and that's what you have. This is what your pct should be to get you back on track again

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

thats horrible.. you should never blast clomid like that whatsoever and you dont need to be using proviron right now.. you dont have any limit on pct products... you have access to anything you need.. you need to run a PROPER pct man..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom