napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

roidsmall legit?

twood

i ran up on the roidsmall on the internet i was wondering if anyone has used it before to see if it was legit.

i ran up on the roidsmall on the internet i was wondering if anyone has used it before to see if it was legit.

Just stick with the trusted sources here bud. Can't go wrong that way. It's just not worth risking it in my opinion. I represent biotech which has high quality domestic gear. If you need a price list let me know in PM

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

sweet, thanks guys i usually got them from an older guy at my gym but he started getting more and more expensive and id rather no one know when i am running a cylce.

roidsmall Manufacturer: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals To many mixed REVIEW Bro in the last 2 yrs

Check out BGS and Domestic Pharma if you look through the threads you will find Blood work on this Lab

Rep are IWGF and 9th

Last edited:
If I was gonna pin gear, I'd go with Valhalla

Drum roll please!!!!! Obviously a wise man, but hey everyone here knows this when it comes to getting fire gear with zero pip, well documented bloods and what? A chemical engineer at the helm Valhalla is where you wanna be... unless you've somehow failed math, are blind, are illiterate and can't read all the rave reviews and just like to collect 10ml vials. I like tens, just to see how many I can stuff into my empty 30's. I'm biased though as I am featured on one of the limited edition vials. But what do I know?

Thanks bro I wanna get jacked and ripped . Got 3 weeks to get there. There's a girl I'm trying bag.

VALHALLA CEO
Done I have the perfect cycle in mind for you! But this shit is so top secret that the last 2 guys I gave it to have magically disappeared [emoji92] [emoji102]

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Not only amazing sources (Domestic & International) here but you get that "Discover Card customer service" here. No need to look anywhere else

Top Bottom