napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO comes through again...as usual

tatman567

I know I have already reviewed ROBO several times but placed another order about 3 days ago....ALREADY received it. Exceptional customer service (as usual), wicked fast shipping, and excellent gear. Thanks again guys!

I swear robo has drones for his shipping. Its ridiculous... Never gotten stuff as fast as he sends it. It usually only takes a day for me.

I swear robo has drones for his shipping. Its ridiculous... Never gotten stuff as fast as he sends it. It usually only takes a day for me.
You are probably right! LOL.....don't want to know how he does it....as long as he does it.....amazingly fast man.

Test E x 4....like to stock pile test when I have the opportunity. ...just started a 12 week 600mg test e. ...wanted to ensure I finished strong with some ROBO.

Fuck ya. I'm stocking his primo now and test. Maybe need some of the new tri tren he came up with....

Fuck ya. I'm stocking his primo now and test. Maybe need some of the new tri tren he came up with....
You just can't go wrong with any of ROBO 'S stuff....it's no joke....had to dial back my usual dose last time I was on his gear....LOL

His gear is great!!!! Very fast delivery. Like TX said dude is using drones for such a fast shipment. When I was on gear his susta and deca were off the charts strong. Gained tons of weight and even more strength!! Enjoy bro. U will love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His gear is great!!!! Very fast delivery. Like TX said dude is using drones for such a fast shipment. When I was on gear his susta and deca were off the charts strong. Gained tons of weight and even more strength!! Enjoy bro. U will love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup...love me some ROBO.....have ran at least 5 cycles with his Test and it was way off the charts....I am sure I will enjoy

This was off 350-400 robotest cyp
262517379afb055e3ac467ad980ff935.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey just wanted to give ROBO a shout out. 2nd run with his products feeling pretty good. Test C @450/wk, Deca@400/wk, Equipoise@750/wk, and dbol@40mg/day. I've gained 7lbs in the last 3wks, muscle endurance already being felt, and down time between reps cut in half. I've got 13wks left in this cycle and trying to put on 25lbs. I will check in here and there with updates. Thanks ROBO

Everything ive got from robo has been great gonna be making a nice order with him when I get my taxes back

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom