napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomposition Cycle

wood2690

I'm 42, 5'6 ,weigh 200lbs at 15% body fat. My current cycle that I am about to run consist of tbol, deca, test e, aromasin, N2guard, hcg. Clomid and nolva for pct. Need some pointers on how to run it dosage wise. I have my idea of it, but 2 heads are always betrer than one. Thanks in advance...

Tbol - 40mg ed
Deca - 200mg/week
Test E - 400mg/week
HCG- 1000IU/week
N2Guard - 4 tabs 4 hours after tbol and 3 tabs 3hours later after second dose of tbol.

My question is with how to run the AI and PCT...

i can tell you this... your pct is horrible and very incomplete... i would keep test and deca equal... 300/300 would be a good way to run them.. what about aromasin and caber???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

caber, mk and gw ordered. when to start the caber and how much? thanks in advance Dylan, I knew you wouldn't let me down.....

200 pounds @ 5'6 is some nice "wrecking ball" stats, this cycle will do you nicely.

You're not running the HCG thru the whole cycle are you?

I fell into the N2 hype years ago, there are better choices. NAC is my go to for example. Other guys will offer some options.

ok brother, ive removed the deca and added tren ace and caber to my recomp cycle. I also have sarms gw, mk-2866, S-4 and SR9009. Whihch sarms will work and how should I run the tren? Thanxs in advance

ok brother, ive removed the deca and added tren ace and caber to my recomp cycle. I also have sarms gw, mk-2866, S-4 and SR9009. Whihch sarms will work and how should I run the tren? Thanxs in advance
fuck bro, you can run them all... i would run tren at 100 mg every other day... what is your main goal from the cycle?

I'd use the GW, S4, and sr9009 to add for your Recomp. Save the MK-2866 for pct. Tren at 100mg EOD

can you help me with the dosing for the sarms during recomp cycle? main goal is to build muscle and burn fat...

can you help me with the dosing for the sarms during recomp cycle? main goal is to build muscle and burn fat...
yes absolutely... here you go

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Top Bottom