napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recently had a Consultation Call with Pro Physiques

Matthew48228

Hello everyone! My goal is to start competing in a mens physique, and I'm currently looking to hire a coach. I just had a consultation call with Pro Physiques and was wondering if ya'll had any advice on finding a coach, and how much money I should expect to come up with. The price Pro Physiques offers is $1800 for the first 3 months and then $249 per month for everything leading up to contest. Looking to hear your thoughts, and if anyone knows a good coach, would be happy to contact them.

Hello everyone! My goal is to start competing in a mens physique, and I'm currently looking to hire a coach. I just had a consultation call with Pro Physiques and was wondering if ya'll had any advice on finding a coach, and how much money I should expect to come up with. The price Pro Physiques offers is $1800 for the first 3 months and then $249 per month for everything leading up to contest. Looking to hear your thoughts, and if anyone knows a good coach, would be happy to contact them.
Are you looking for a coach for diet, training and ped coaching or posing etc.?

The price range on coaches vary a lot. It just depends on what you need and expect and what you are willing to spend. I'm not big on coaches but they def9ntely have their place in competing

Top Bottom