Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD vs LGD

250B

First off, awesome video this week on RAD Dylan. I've always been interested in trying it. I ran 2 sarm cycles in 2016. My first was just lgd which really was great. My diet and workout routine was definitely on point. My 2nd I ran lgd and added gw. Gw took everything to the next level. I'm considering replacing lgd for rad for my next run, along with gw.
In your video, there was no mention of suppression with rad. And you do mention slight suppression with lgd.
My question is: as far as a cleaner bulk, is rad better? With training and diet on point, could I expect the same or better results? Thanks to all for any input.
Finally, my starts are, 37 6' 180. Bf 16% (I had an injury at work in November that kept me out of the gym for a month, but killing the cardio now) I'm typically 12-14% and will be back there soon.

why not run both? If fact, ;lgd/rad/S4 is almost unbeatable. Add gw as you know and even osta for healing.

Assuming you get everythign from sarmsx

First off, awesome video this week on RAD Dylan. I've always been interested in trying it. I ran 2 sarm cycles in 2016. My first was just lgd which really was great. My diet and workout routine was definitely on point. My 2nd I ran lgd and added gw. Gw took everything to the next level. I'm considering replacing lgd for rad for my next run, along with gw.
In your video, there was no mention of suppression with rad. And you do mention slight suppression with lgd.
My question is: as far as a cleaner bulk, is rad better? With training and diet on point, could I expect the same or better results? Thanks to all for any input.
Finally, my starts are, 37 6' 180. Bf 16% (I had an injury at work in November that kept me out of the gym for a month, but killing the cardio now) I'm typically 12-14% and will be back there soon.
there is slight suppression with rad and i have mentioned that in several videos i have done on sarms... i CLEARLY say that there are onlly three with no suppression which are GW, SR9009 and MK677... Now, if you want the best way to go about a cleaner bulk, the power stack could not be more suitable for you ... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom