napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-150, LGD-4033, S-4?

bombsquadted

Would you guys recommend this cycle or too much suppression for a 40 year old guy?

RAD-150 30mg EOD
S-4 75mg (usual split dosing)
LGD-4033 usual 20mg/day

I just started a rad-150/S-4 cycle and it's my second time doing this same cycle. Everything was great on the last one but I have a full cycle of LGD just hanging out from back in the day (sarms4sale stock). I was considering throwing it on this cycle as I'm only a week in to the RAD/S4 so far

Would you guys recommend this cycle or too much suppression for a 40 year old guy?

RAD-150 30mg EOD
LGD-4033 usual 20mg/day

I just started a rad-150/S-4 cycle and it's my second time doing this same cycle. Everything was great on the last one but I have a full cycle of LGD just hanging out from back in the day (sarms4sale stock). I was considering throwing it on this cycle as I'm only a week in to the RAD/S4 so far
this is a great stack and its one that is often recommended... as long as your diet and training are well in check you should see tremendous results

RAD-150 30mg EOD
LGD-4033 usual 20mg/day

Suppression is NOT age specific

RAD-150 30mg EOD
LGD-4033 usual 20mg/day

Add gw

Top Bottom