Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140

Aaron96

Hey! Can someone please give me some advices in connection with the use of RAD140? I have some information in my pocket so far, but I’m a bit confused about the PCT... Is it needed, should I take something after the cycle or just come off gradually?
Thanks in advance!
I’m looking forward to personal experiences also, if have any!

heres a full layout... i cant make it any easier than this... theres nothing to be confused about.. of course you need a pct and NO , you cannot just "come off gradually" man...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan is spot on . RAD is defiantly mildly suppressive so you need a PCT regardless what anyone else tells you . Use the layout Dylan has given you and you can't go wrong. I personally favour it over every other sarm. Ive ran it twice now. I get great lean gains off it , good strength increases, fantastic hardness and vascularity from it (to me it shines right there) .

Dylan is spot on . RAD is defiantly mildly suppressive so you need a PCT regardless what anyone else tells you . Use the layout Dylan has given you and you can't go wrong. I personally favour it over every other sarm. Ive ran it twice now. I get great lean gains off it , good strength increases, fantastic hardness and vascularity from it (to me it shines right there) .

How would you compare it to S4 and YK11?

How would you compare it to S4 and YK11?

YK11 got my stronger without a doubt , however I carried more fluid on it than RAD that got me that hard look
S4 in my opinion is great for cutting and recomps. I got fairy lean from it while retaining good strength but not that full look I got on RAD.

YK11 got my stronger without a doubt , however I carried more fluid on it than RAD that got me that hard look
S4 in my opinion is great for cutting and recomps. I got fairy lean from it while retaining good strength but not that full look I got on RAD.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the advice, after seeing your thread on YK I am thinking of trying it.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the advice, after seeing your thread on YK I am thinking of trying it.

Theres no denying the strength increases I got on YK11 . As mentioned I seems to hold some water retention on it but my sodium intake was higher than normal for me also . I should have blood results next week to share with you guys to see how it affected me. One week into PCT atm feeling real good and strong as fuck still.

Theres no denying the strength increases I got on YK11 . As mentioned I seems to hold some water retention on it but my sodium intake was higher than normal for me also . I should have blood results next week to share with you guys to see how it affected me. One week into PCT atm feeling real good and strong as fuck still.

Looking forward to seeing your blood work bro.

Top Bottom