Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 Cycle

Sam86

I plan on doing a Rad-140, MK-677, and GW-501516 cycle. I am on TRT 200mg every 14 days. I plan to take no more than 10mg of Rad in the morning with GW. I have taken MK-677 at 20mg 5 days on, two days off at night before bed, and want to include it in this cycle for the growth hormone pathway. I also plan on taking a cycle support called Defend by Huge Supplements(pretty much the same ingredients as N2Guard). I have a few questions. Since Rad-140 has a long half-life is it possible to take every other day? Is it acceptable to remain on TRT while doing Rad because it will always out-compete for the androgen receptor? Some people have said they get off TRT during their cycle and get back on after for PCT. Will GW help with lowering the LDL that Rad will raise?

I would use 20mg of rad every morning, I have used this same stack but with the addition of lgd4033 aswell. You will see great results with it but stick to recommended doses i dont think you will notice much at 10mg as for your other questions someone else will chime in

If you want to take rad every other day then you need to get rad150 as it has the 48 hour half life and can be used that way.. you dont want to do that with 140

You should be staying on TRT. It is for life so you don't come off. All that receptor stuff is nonsense. Just people trying to overthink and complicate things. I would also be taking the RAD and Nutrobal daily. You do not need a PCT at all. Whoever recommended clomid missed the fact you are on TRT. After the cycle, you just continue on with your regular TRT dose.

Top Bottom