napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions about dosing and how much to need to buy for cutting cycle

tex_g33

So i am coming off of a bulk and i am wanting to begin a cycle of TEST E (250-500mg's per week) and sarms. I have a question about what is a simple sarms stack to run for the 12-16 weeks that i'm not going to spend a ton of money on. I have seen previous post about dosing but im kind of lost in the info that was given. Here is my questions below......

- which specific sarms for the cut do i need?
- how many servings are in each bottle (so i know how many bottles to buy of each)?
- what is the best dosage of TEST E should I be on throughout?

I will buying all of these product from sarms x as well.
thanks in advance everyone

first of all what were you bulking with? just diet or aas or what and what are your stats? height weight bf% etc how many years of training exp age and I guess how much are you trying to cut down below 10% bf so we know what we are working with

alright so i am 26 years old 6' 2" weight in at 232lbs (after this bulk) i would say i'm in between 20-23% BF right now. I have been working out for 2 years now. I would like to get down to somewhere around 12%-ish on body fat. I'm not to concerned about just being absolutely shredded. Just want to be more defined than I am now. I would like to do a 3-4 month cut. I have no problem with having my diet and training in order and not slacking on that. I just naturally carry more fat in my stomach that anywhere else.

250-350mg test is plenty. Any and all SARMS will be very beneficial for cutting and I would let the SARMS do the most work with a small amount of test as a base. All the dosing of SARMS you can find on the website so I'll let you do the math on that. You need 3-4 months worth of each at
20mg a day GW
25mg a day Ostarine
10mg a day LGD
25-30mg a day SR9009(5-6x a day)
25mg a day mk677
50mg a day S4 (2x a day)

Pick and choose what you want. There's really no bad combo and you could stack them all at once too.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

I think your bf is on the high side to be running test right now, so I honestly advise against it. It will cause more side effects, especially aromatization. However if you do run it, keep the dose low. 250mg is plenty.

Here is the cycle I would recommend to you. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com for sarms ancillaries and pct

1-12 test C 250mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom