napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

Mr. Brownstone

So im coming off a long cut....I did a cycle of ostarine at the beginning of my cut about four months ago for about six weeks just to maintain/boost stamina/endurance....Im currently on keto and using Gw and have been getting great results....Now I want to start reverse dieting out of my cut... I have ostarine and Lgd at my disposal, which one should I use to,take full advantage of the anabolic rebound? (Note: never used lgd before, have all the necessary materials to run either) thanks for any input

So im coming off a long cut....I did a cycle of ostarine at the beginning of my cut about four months ago for about six weeks just to maintain/boost stamina/endurance....Im currently on keto and using Gw and have been getting great results....Now I want to start reverse dieting out of my cut... I have ostarine and Lgd at my disposal, which one should I use to,take full advantage of the anabolic rebound? (Note: never used lgd before, have all the necessary materials to run either) thanks for any input

Either would be great, but if you have both why not stack them? That would give you the best results. LGD and Ostarine stack very well together

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

what i would run in this circumstance is this stack...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

what i would run in this circumstance is this stack...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This right here would be even better!

Top Bottom