Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding a few supplements

chezadniy

Mr. Gemelli,

First I'd like to thank you for the great and informative videos you post on YouTube. Secondly it d like to wish you a healthy, successful happy new year. I wanted to know if Primeval Labs Super Cardarine and 1-Andro Max would be a good combination in order to gain muscle and lose fat? The reason why I chose these two is because of my understanding that one builds muscle by increasing testosterone levels and the other increases endurance. The reason I chose these products is to enlist in the Navy. I was in the Army for 12 years and was injured. My injury didn't allow me to exercise and thus I gained weight and couldn't participate in the yearly physical fitness test. The Army really didn't care about my injury and they separated me with an "Honorable" discharge. I want to reenlist but this time in the Navy. If taken as directed as following the attached cutting meal plan muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/meal-plans/28-days-lean-meal-plan

As well as working out rigorously will the Cardarine and 1-Andro Max help me expedite my weight loss?

Mr. Gemelli,

First I'd like to thank you for the great and informative videos you post on YouTube. Secondly it d like to wish you a healthy, successful happy new year. I wanted to know if Primeval Labs Super Cardarine and 1-Andro Max would be a good combination in order to gain muscle and lose fat? The reason why I chose these two is because of my understanding that one builds muscle by increasing testosterone levels and the other increases endurance. The reason I chose these products is to enlist in the Navy. I was in the Army for 12 years and was injured. My injury didn't allow me to exercise and thus I gained weight and couldn't participate in the yearly physical fitness test. The Army really didn't care about my injury and they separated me with an "Honorable" discharge. I want to reenlist but this time in the Navy. If taken as directed as following the attached cutting meal plan muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/meal-plans/28-days-lean-meal-plan

As well as working out rigorously will the Cardarine and 1-Andro Max help me expedite my weight loss?

happy new year to you too bro... i appreciate it...

to answer your question.. as arnold pointed out already, there is no such things a sarm in a capsule... i have pointed this out in multiple threads... there is little to no bioavailability this way... they are often filled with pro hormones and other fillers like inositol, carbohydrate supplements, etc... thats what you are wasting time and money on ... liquid form is the method upon which to take sarms... sarms x will be opening extremely soon as they are taking over pure essence research and they will have the absolute highest quality you can find...

Real SARMS are only sold in liquid form, so if anyone offers you SARMS in pills, be sure that you are being offered a fake, which is most probably a prohormone in reality. Therefore, better do some research among the suppliers, and find the best one. The cycle would work quite well for you. Also, what kind of injury did you get? I am asking, because Ostarine has a well proven ability to drastically increase the recover speed after injuries and surgeries, especially those joints and bone related ones. So you might potentially benefit from its use.

Top Bottom