napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence

smithjosh

Recently purchased some sarms from pureessence sarms. Had a great experience finding information and receiving help with technicalities from their customer service team. And when something went wrong, received the same great service - really genuine support. Really rate these guys, will definitely purchase from them again. Big shout out to Dylan as well, a really legitimate guy, who cares what's best for you rather than what will make the biggest profit. Can't comment on the effect/ results of the actual product itself, as only received it yesterday. I will update this thread subsequent to finishing my cycle.

Recently purchased some sarms from pureessence sarms. Had a great experience finding information and receiving help with technicalities from their customer service team. And when something went wrong, received the same great service - really genuine support. Really rate these guys, will definitely purchase from them again. Big shout out to Dylan as well, a really legitimate guy, who cares what's best for you rather than what will make the biggest profit. Can't comment on the effect/ results of the actual product itself, as only received it yesterday. I will update this thread subsequent to finishing my cycle.

Very awesome to hear about your great experience with Pure Essence brother! Thank you for all of this feedback. I'm sure others on this board as well as myself appreciate it. They really do have top notch customer service that goes along with their amazing product quality. I'm sure you will love your experience with their sarms, and I'll be excited to hear how everything goes for you with your updates!

Definitely glad we have Dylan and Pure Essence on our team.

Completely agree... Dylan knows what the people want. Which is code for, no bullshit.

I just heard PE is coming through with a killer line up. Can't wait to try some of their new shit.

Top Bottom