Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Loggers!

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
With the pending release of new products, we are now looking for new loggers. Right now, we are looking for loggers on the following three products: MK-677, SR9009 and RAD140. Our preference is that these are ran as a stand alone and a very detailed and accurate log is kept to really show the quality and results associated with each individual product.

We also need loggers that are coming upon their PCT and would incorporate the following: liquid clomi and liquid tamox

We also need loggers that may be gyno prone or need estrogen control products and would use liquid aroma, liquid letro and liquid ralox

We also need some seeking "male enhancement" for the following products... liquid via, liquid cia, liquid varden and our triple x product

We will not be selecting many so please indicate which you are interested in and most importantly, WHY you should be chosen!

With the pending release of new products, we are now looking for new loggers. Right now, we are looking for loggers on the following three products: MK-677, SR9009 and RAD140. Our preference is that these are ran as a stand alone and a very detailed and accurate log is kept to really show the quality and results associated with each individual product.

We also need loggers that are coming upon their PCT and would incorporate the following: liquid clomi and liquid tamox

We also need loggers that may be gyno prone or need estrogen control products and would use liquid aroma, liquid letro and liquid ralox

We also need some seeking "male enhancement" for the following products... liquid via, liquid cia, liquid varden and our triple x product

We will not be selecting many so please indicate which you are interested in and most importantly, WHY you should be chosen!

I'll be done with my TEST NPP DBOL cycle in a couple weeks (which im logging now) i try to make that log very detailed. I'm definitely interested in some products like Rad and mk. Also have some old teen gyno that I would like to clear up. Plus Gw so I would have an energy boost. I missed the last logging opportunity so it would bend nice to get in this one.

Thank you for any consideration.

As I've mentioned, I'd be all over the mk-677.

why would I be a good logger? Hmmm.
Well I have a solid understanding of the drug.
I've been training a long time and am pretty vetted.
I could tell you how it compares to real gh as well as what shitty sarms1 offers.
I've been offered everything under the sun to lie and deceive people at evo and they still can't get me to cave in.
My reviews are solid as gold and you can take that to the bank.
Many people know my logs and reviews from evo. My logs are detailed as can be.
I'm here on the daily.
My gf is tx chick running a PE log on gw and s4.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm also convinced sarms are really not going to do anything for someone like me who has tried mostly every anabolic steroid available. But I'd love to be proven wrong. Sarms1 has failed in that lol.

I believe that I would be a great subject to test your products on. What better way of measuring results than from someone that has never touched anything? All gains made could be contributed to you products. I will be cutting down weight in a couple of weeks, while preserving mass and gaining if possible, so a couple of fellow members here have suggested a sarm stack. What better company or products than the ones everyone has been recommending?!

Here is a link to my intro page on this forum where you can see my current and past stats and get a better idea on what's up. Thanks.

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6982-Newbie-on-board!

I'm also convinced sarms are really not going to do anything for someone like me who has tried mostly every anabolic steroid available. But I'd love to be proven wrong. Sarms1 has failed in that lol.

be prepared to be proven wrong... that statement right there got you a guaranteed spot!! =)

I believe that I would be a great subject to test your products on. What better way of measuring results than from someone that has never touched anything? All gains made could be contributed to you products. I will be cutting down weight in a couple of weeks, while preserving mass and gaining if possible, so a couple of fellow members here have suggested a sarm stack. What better company or products than the ones everyone has been recommending?!

Here is a link to my intro page on this forum where you can see my current and past stats and get a better idea on what's up. Thanks.

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6982-Newbie-on-board!

what do you want to run brotha?

I was thinking about your proposed stack and any one of these new addons!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

they are wanting the new products ran as stand alones though brother... perhaps you could use nolvadex in your pct and run that...

Id be willing to run the mk677 for extended periods of time, ive ran GH a few times both over 6 month periods. So i would be able to give a direct comparison between GH and MK677. Preferably 11 months, but at least 6. This is where i will be able to really give an opinion on differences. To be honest i believe that MK677 will have the advantage as far as usability just due to the fact there is no pinning required and i always noticed when i used GH i began to despise the pinning the longer i used this compound, and was always a reason that accelerated my discontinued use. Plus i have many injuries due to a serious motorcycle accident, so we would definitely be able to determine its true healing and recovering capabilities. Note that i have not utilized GH post accident, and i have issues with 8 discs in my lower back, neck and left knee. Among other bone ligament and tendon issues

Any thing that help's reduce body fat I'm more than willing to do it, great opportunity to test it and put it to the challenge..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

After all of the bullshit ive been through with bunk I need to get me something legit and log it.
I am okay with grammar and punctuation, and I also live out in the woods and do not drink or smoke anymore so I might be a half decent candidate.
I train very intensely for volume work and strength because I am an endurance athlete but this is my off season so I am trying to maintain my wind while putting on bulk for the strength obstacles, tire flips, etc.

Top Bottom