napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Psyllium Husk Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I swear by this stuff.I keeps me clean & regular.You just have to be careful not to take too much cause it could make you constipated.

With the high protein diets most bodybuilders are on these days, psyllium husk can be a great aid in keeping your digestive tract clean. It is also an incredible source of fibre. I know plenty of guys incorporating this into their every day routine. Great video brother.

Does this stuff mix well in a protein drink? Any Particular Brand you recommend?

Yerba Prima Botanicals is a good brand and yes, you can mix in a blender with protein... its good to add flax seed and psyllium husk to your drink..

With the high protein diets most bodybuilders are on these days, psyllium husk can be a great aid in keeping your digestive tract clean. It is also an incredible source of fibre. I know plenty of guys incorporating this into their every day routine. Great video brother.

thanks brother, i appreciate it... i love adding the diet and training type videos as well... its far too often overlooked when cycling when its the most important part...

Thanks for the info, i will pick some up and add it, Currently When i make my drinks

I use Soy milk, scoop and half of syntha-6, 1 banana, and a table spoon of almond butter, Mix in blender.
Drink 2 of these a day at the moment.

Thanks for the info, i will pick some up and add it, Currently When i make my drinks

I use Soy milk, scoop and half of syntha-6, 1 banana, and a table spoon of almond butter, Mix in blender.
Drink 2 of these a day at the moment.

bro fuck... soy milk? are you kidding me... get rid of that shit... NOT GOOD for you... replace with unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk... syntha-6 is also shit protein... i know it tastes good but not good for you... made very cheap as well... get rid of that... all max makes a very high quality protein... cellucor makes a good one... true nutrition is a web site that lets you design your own... all good options...

Great video as always brother.Your delts are popping!NICE work bro.Always appreciate you sharing your knowledge. :thumbup:

bro fuck... soy milk? are you kidding me... get rid of that shit... NOT GOOD for you... replace with unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk... syntha-6 is also shit protein... i know it tastes good but not good for you... made very cheap as well... get rid of that... all max makes a very high quality protein... cellucor makes a good one... true nutrition is a web site that lets you design your own... all good options...

o_O didn't know, I will replace the soy milk aswell.

"Soy also contains goitrogens - substances that depress thyroid function."

Well Shit -.-

Top Bottom