Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron and hair loss

Siljo3

Hello,

I am taking:

For 17 weeks 2IU HGH
For 2 weeks Ostarine
For 2 weeks GW
For 2 weeks Proviron

I am planning Sarm and Proviron cycle for 8 weeks.

I watched video from Dylan and he said that with using Proviron you could lose hair. How fast can this happen? Can you basically see that your hair are falling off or what?
My haircutter always tell me that i have strong hair, and my father who is 60 years old, he has long hair. So probably i am not so prone to hair loss.
Can you lose some hair in 8 or 12 week of using Provision?

Regards

Is the possibility there? Yes.
but the chances are really low. If u notice thining hair then discontinue use. But its highly unlikely in my opinion

Hair loss can occur with any of the products that raise DHT. How much? That depends on many factors, product, dosage and if you're susceptible to hair loss. Shampoos like Nizerol and rogaine can help. But again it all comes down to your genetics. If hair loss is a major concern for you, the only safe alternative is to stay away from products that with raise DHT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siljo3 said:
Hello,

I am taking:

For 17 weeks 2IU HGH
For 2 weeks Ostarine
For 2 weeks GW
For 2 weeks Proviron

I am planning Sarm and Proviron cycle for 8 weeks.

I watched video from Dylan and he said that with using Proviron you could lose hair. How fast can this happen? Can you basically see that your hair are falling off or what?
My haircutter always tell me that i have strong hair, and my father who is 60 years old, he has long hair. So probably i am not so prone to hair loss.
Can you lose some hair in 8 or 12 week of using Provision?

Regards

Any AAS can cause hair loss, depending on how prone you are genetically to that. DHT based compounds like Proviron, Masteron, and Winstrol are going to be the most likely to cause these issues. Some people will never have a single issue while others will. You just have to figure out how you react to AAS and DHT compounds. Everyone is different

you must watch these very closely when you see my videos and pay close attention... i do say that it could cause hair loss but i also say that its very unlikely.. its like a commercial you see when they say you "could" experience like 5,000 side effects but chances are very slim you ever will... should you be aware, YES but something like proviron is highly unlikely to cause this... it IS a DHT so you need to be made aware but chances are very low... if you are very prone to shedding then any steroid could be a potential problem... just always keep that in mind... DHT is just going to be a bigger issue if your prone bro

Sorry for the dumb question but, does hair grow back to normal after the cycle, if you do end up having hair loss? What's the after math if hair loss happens? Honest question...

Re: RE: Re: Proviron and hair loss

costatoyz said:
Sorry for the dumb question but, does hair grow back to normal after the cycle, if you do end up having hair loss? What's the after math if hair loss happens? Honest question...
Shoot man the way I look at it is it's pretty cool to be bald nowadays so personally I don't worry about it....lol

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I just thought I'd give you my opinion anyways... Lol

costatoyz said:

there's no guarantee on that one... If you have the male pattern baldness gene then no, you've just kick-started your balding if it hadn't started already. Since you've stopped cycling then the hair loss should slow or maybe stop for now but steriods seem to switch the balding gene on pre-maturely for those who are pre-disposed. Taking something like rogaine could get your hair back back to it's original state.

Top Bottom