Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein Ezekiel Bread French Toast Sticks

I "borrowed" this recipe from a very inspiring young lady that many of you are probably familiar with, Paige Hathaway. It's because of this recipe, as well as her many other "assets" *ahem* that I have become a huge fan of Ezekiel bread. I even make my own now!

Anyway, here you go - enjoy!

[attachment=0:ci9mojkv]ezekFrench.jpg[/attachment:ci9mojkv]
Ingredients
Ezekiel Bread (here I used Cinnamon Raisin)
2 Egg Whites
1 scoop of your favorite Protein powder (I prefer Cinnamon Bun flavor)
1/2 cup of whatever Milk or milk sub you prefer (Coconut, almond, cashew - I prefer vanilla cashew milk)
Sugar Free Syrup
Non-stick pan spray

What to do:
In bowl whisk egg whites, protein powder, and milk. Skillet on medium heat - sprayed with non-stick spray - dip each side of Ezekiel bread in egg mixture. Place bread on skillet and cook a few minutes each side or until golden brown. Cut into French toast sticks and serve with sugar free syrup!

Attachments

• ezekFrench.jpg
    ezekFrench.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 30
prestigealaska said:
I "borrowed" this recipe from a very inspiring young lady that many of you are probably familiar with, Paige Hathaway. It's because of this recipe, as well as her many other "assets" *ahem* that I have become a huge fan of Ezekiel bread. I even make my own now!

[attachment=0:1v8np1uu]ezekFrench.jpg[/attachment:1v8np1uu]
Ingredients
2 Egg Whites
1/2 cup of whatever Milk or milk sub you prefer (Coconut, almond, cashew - I prefer vanilla cashew milk)
Sugar Free Syrup
Non-stick pan spray

What to do:
In bowl whisk egg whites, protein powder, and milk. Skillet on medium heat - sprayed with non-stick spray - dip each side of Ezekiel bread in egg mixture. Place bread on skillet and cook a few minutes each side or until golden brown. Cut into French toast sticks and serve with sugar free syrup!

Holy shit, that looks delicious man! I'm most defnitely trying this very soon. I absolutely love protein pancakes for breakfast on the weekends, and this will be a nice change of pace. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe brother!

RickRock said:
prestigealaska said:

[attachment=0:c0pivoo9]ezekFrench.jpg[/attachment:c0pivoo9]
Ingredients
2 Egg Whites
Sugar Free Syrup
Non-stick pan spray

What to do:

Holy shit, that looks delicious man! I'm most defnitely trying this very soon. I absolutely love protein pancakes for breakfast on the weekends, and this will be a nice change of pace. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe brother!

I am a huge fan of protein pancakes, too! Okay - you have to try this:

1 banana, mashed with fork or mixer till its a smooth paste
Add 2 whole eggs, whisk till blended. Add protein powder if you like - again, I prefer Cinnabon powder for these too! If you do add protein you'll have to add a little milk or another egg.

You, sir, now have the healthiest "pancake" batter on the planet! Cook these in a pan or a griddle just as you would flour pancakes and you'll be amazed at how light and spongy they are! I like mine a little more on the "cakey" side so I mix in a tsp of psyllium husk and they fluff right up. Fuck it, I'll post this up as a seperate recipe! They're too good not to!

Mangia!

prestigealaska said:

[attachment=0:1r81wgk1]ezekFrench.jpg[/attachment:1r81wgk1]
Ingredients
2 Egg Whites
Sugar Free Syrup
Non-stick pan spray

What to do:

Wow brother, that is awesome! I LOVE IT... One thing that I have the biggest weakness for is breakfast foods... I have the hardest time turning those down, especially things like this... I have to put all sorts of twists etc on things to make them healthy so I can still enjoy it and this is right on par... THANK YOU for posting!

Top Bottom