Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper first cycle advice

putumu

Hi guys, i hope i write this message in the right place, sorry if not.

I wanted to ask regarding a first proper cycle..how many compounds should u take max ? I'm saying proper because a few months ago i started taking Test E but didn't have an AI on hand so i stoped after 4 weeks cause i was freaking out about gyno, so that was a first bad experience. But i would like to do a proper one now as i might be competing in about 3-4 months, what do u recomend ? I'm in decent shape, 27y/o , 180 height , around 8% body fat. I'm asking your advice cause i want to do it right this time..some people i know tell me to include smaller amounts of Tren or some powerfull things like that wich i know wouldn't be the best ideea...and most important i want to stay away from gyno as it really scared me last time :)) . And... I live in the Middle East and no one i know can get me SARMS so .... Thanks for any advice u could give me !

I wanted to ask regarding a first proper cycle..how many compounds should u take max ? I'm saying proper because a few months ago i started taking Test E but didn't have an AI on hand so i stoped after 4 weeks cause i was freaking out about gyno, so that was a first bad experience. But i would like to do a proper one now as i might be competing in about 3-4 months, what do u recomend ? I'm in decent shape, 27y/o , 180 height , around 8% body fat. I'm asking your advice cause i want to do it right this time..some people i know tell me to include smaller amounts of Tren or some powerfull things like that wich i know wouldn't be the best ideea...and most important i want to stay away from gyno as it really scared me last time :)) . And... I live in the Middle East and no one i know can get me SARMS so .... Thanks for any advice u could give me !

Bro, I don't know who you are getting info from but they couldn't be farther off base. You NEVER use Tren during a first second or even third cycle. It's for advanced users only. You don't even use other compounds. Test only is all you need to use for a first cycle.

Also sarms can be shipped to you where you live no problem

What is your goals?

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/full-stats-9775.html

Ok sorry about that, info :
Weight : 81-82 kg
Height : 180 cm
Years of training with weights : Aprox 14-15
Bodyfat % : Around 8%
Previous cycle : 4 weeks of Test E → 250 mg twice a week wich i stopped cause of gyno problems, now is all good ( didn't have an AI on hand for the first 3 weeks )
Pct after that : I started with Arimidex ( 1 tab a day ) 10 days before i stopped injecting the Test then i swiched to Aromasin ( 1 tab a day for around 12-14 days ) along with Nolvadex and Clomid ( 2 each per day from what i recall )
Goals : if i'll do the competition i obviusly have to be lean but i know i need to add a little more size as well, aesthetics is the main thing, i'll do mens physique not bodybuilding
All my life i was quite lean ( around 7-9 % bodyfat ) altougj i was eating whatever i wanted → chocolates, pizza burgers sweets but a lot of good quality food as well , of course if i'll do this now i'll stick to a proper diet
Suplements : the basics → Protein powder, glutamine creatine vitamins aminos

Ok sorry about that, info :
Weight : 81-82 kg
Height : 180 cm
Years of training with weights : Aprox 14-15
Bodyfat % : Around 8%
Previous cycle : 4 weeks of Test E → 250 mg twice a week wich i stopped cause of gyno problems, now is all good ( didn't have an AI on hand for the first 3 weeks )
Pct after that : I started with Arimidex ( 1 tab a day ) 10 days before i stopped injecting the Test then i swiched to Aromasin ( 1 tab a day for around 12-14 days ) along with Nolvadex and Clomid ( 2 each per day from what i recall )
Goals : if i'll do the competition i obviusly have to be lean but i know i need to add a little more size as well, aesthetics is the main thing, i'll do mens physique not bodybuilding
All my life i was quite lean ( around 7-9 % bodyfat ) altougj i was eating whatever i wanted → chocolates, pizza burgers sweets but a lot of good quality food as well , of course if i'll do this now i'll stick to a proper diet
Suplements : the basics → Protein powder, glutamine creatine vitamins aminos

Test C @ 300-400 mg's a week for 12-14 weeks will do you nicely.

What do you know about PCT.

You need to have your diet in line before you start. I'd also recommend a blood test before taking the plunge, you always want to make sure bloods are in line.

Drop the creatine.

If you want to compete you need to find a show prep coach.

Ok will do all this, for PCT i'll follow the youtube videos posted by Dylan...so u think only Test will be enough, no Anavar or Winstrol along with it ?

Ok will do all this, for PCT i'll follow the youtube videos posted by Dylan...so u think only Test will be enough, no Anavar or Winstrol along with it ?

Do you not understand what I wrote?

Ok thanks, i'll do only the Test..0.5 Arimidex EOD will be enough right ? Any other preventive things i need to consider ?

Top Bottom