Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Professional advice

saragekode

Hey Dylan!

So I was wondering if I can get some advice from you. I'll give you a quick summary of myself. I'm 21, I ran my first cycle at the end of last year being 500mg of test E for 11 weeks (I believe it was underdosed). I didn't run any AIs, retained some water in the face but no gyno symptoms; ran typical clomid, nolvadex for pct. Felt back to normal right after pct. I have many friends who compete and are trying to push me to run the usual compounds like trend, Anadolu, deca... however I want to work cautiously. I have been lifting hard, religiously for 3 years, reached 200lbs (still saw some Abs during the bulk lol), roughly 5'9, genetically gifted. On cycled I beefed up to around 216. Over the past couple months I've been dieting on around 225 protein, 200carbs, not sure about fats. I'm looking the best I ever have sitting around 194. In 2 months I'm looking to run my 2nd cycle.

I'm leaning towards a dbol (2/3 weeks) into winny (7/8) weeks, obviously while running test for the entire period. I'm thinking about running the test at around 300mg a week (probably cyp). I've never used an oral so I'm not sure about dosages for the dbol and winny yet. I'd love for some advice on dosages and what to run for cycle support and pct. Thank you very much!

so..let's get this straight
1.you started a cycle when you were 20yo before your endocrine system had finished developing
2. you didn't do any blood work before you started ..so you have no baseline to guide you in recovery
3. you didn't do any blood work after PCT..but you 'feel" fine...so you think you are
4. you want to continue cycling even though you are destroying your still developing endocrine system
5. you want to run 9 to 11 weeks of orals

have I got it right

Bro..you need to STOP...educate yourself...you are in danger of permanently damaging yourself

Please listen to buen. You need to stop man you are to young to cause this damage to yourself. I did not have any symptoms from my estro being crushed below 5 dangerous zone. I get blood work on a regular basis. You already not going this the right way. If you are trying to look good to get girls I got news for you, what does a muscular body looking great if your dick don't work. You hope to meet a nice girl getting married and have kids right? Well going this route can mess this all up. The best cycle for you is EAT TRAIN HARD AND SLEEP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please listen to buen. You need to stop man you are to young to cause this damage to yourself. I did not have any symptoms from my estro being crushed below 5 dangerous zone. I get blood work on a regular basis. You already not going this the right way. If you are trying to look good to get girls I got news for you, what does a muscular body looking great if your dick don't work. You hope to meet a nice girl getting married and have kids right? Well going this route can mess this all up. The best cycle for you is EAT TRAIN HARD AND SLEEP.

Agree completely with you and buen!.. also If the OP is dead set on peds sarms would be an alternative for him??

Hey Dylan!

So I was wondering if I can get some advice from you. I'll give you a quick summary of myself. I'm 21, I ran my first cycle at the end of last year being 500mg of test E for 11 weeks (I believe it was underdosed). I didn't run any AIs, retained some water in the face but no gyno symptoms; ran typical clomid, nolvadex for pct. Felt back to normal right after pct. I have many friends who compete and are trying to push me to run the usual compounds like trend, Anadolu, deca... however I want to work cautiously. I have been lifting hard, religiously for 3 years, reached 200lbs (still saw some Abs during the bulk lol), roughly 5'9, genetically gifted. On cycled I beefed up to around 216. Over the past couple months I've been dieting on around 225 protein, 200carbs, not sure about fats. I'm looking the best I ever have sitting around 194. In 2 months I'm looking to run my 2nd cycle.

I'm leaning towards a dbol (2/3 weeks) into winny (7/8) weeks, obviously while running test for the entire period. I'm thinking about running the test at around 300mg a week (probably cyp). I've never used an oral so I'm not sure about dosages for the dbol and winny yet. I'd love for some advice on dosages and what to run for cycle support and pct. Thank you very much!

You are entirely way too young for steroid use and I can't advise you in steroids at your age. What you propose to run is also reckless and abusive. You shouldn't be touching steroids for a few more years. Sarms might be a good option but absolutely no steroids

Agree completely with you and buen!.. also If the OP is dead set on peds sarms would be an alternative for him??

Thx. I think OP is going to disregard what we say anyway and continue I hope he does not but sometimes ppl come here thinking they will hear what they want to hear and not listen to the great advice and guidance this forum provides. I'm 45 and listened to all the vets here and my cycles have been safe and conservative and I made good progress.

Hey Dylan!

Appreciate the cautious approach here. Also appreciate that you've done SOME homework.

HOWEVER;

There are some holes in your game, bump Buen's post.

Also bump your age, take some time and learn about AI and PCT.

If you're genetically gifted you can make amazing changes naturally over the next few years.

good lord... im so so so tired of people saying they run the "typical clomid and nolva" pct.. thats NOT the right pct whatsoever but beyond that, noone with half a brain is going to advise someone your age to use steroids.. you do whatever you please but im certainly not advising such ignorance... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you will do what you want but in no way, shape or form am i advising this

Top Bottom