Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro Horomones

tornoots

Hi Dylan, I've been a fan of your videos for quite some time now. Last year I was 19 years old and decided to do a 3 month pro horomone cycle of Reaper DNA and put on some good size and didn't notice any severe side effects after. The only side effects I noticed was sometimes I wasn't able to get hard with my girlfriend but I heard that could have just been a psychological problem and have nothing to do with the pro's. When I came off everything was fine and was still hitting the gym I lost some size but remained normal with no sides. I took cycle support every month and PCT after for a month as well. I just watched your videos on underage steroid use and was curious if you think I would be able to do another cycle of pro's because I don't think I could ever inject steroids. I would appreciate your advice if you have any on whether or not I should do another cycle, thanks

Too young, can't inject, no

Have you gotten blood work done?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i guess im lost... you said you watched my video on under age steroid use, and you are CLEARLY under age yet you ask me if you can use steroids again? you do realize prohormones are steroids right? thats a slap in my face bro... seriously, its an insult

you should be grateful that you seemingly have recovered from a mistake of taking a pro hormone being how young you are. And now you want to gamble and try again... Bro, at your age your test level should be 1200 or so... you have the hormone naturally ALREADY.... So eat well, sleep well and train wisely... why don't you study and learn how to train better?? You keep on playing with compounds at your age and you will do permanent long term damage. lastly, life will go by soon enough and before you know it you'll be 25 or so and If you desire, you can do a cycle the proper way. Or if you can't wait that long.. try sarms a few years from now. A limp dick at 19 yrs of age is insane...... just my 2 cents

you should be grateful that you seemingly have recovered from a mistake of taking a pro hormone being how young you are. And now you want to gamble and try again... Bro, at your age your test level should be 1200 or so... you have the hormone naturally ALREADY.... So eat well, sleep well and train wisely... why don't you study and learn how to train better?? You keep on playing with compounds at your age and you will do permanent long term damage. lastly, life will go by soon enough and before you know it you'll be 25 or so and If you desire, you can do a cycle the proper way. Or if you can't wait that long.. try sarms a few years from now. A limp dick at 19 yrs of age is insane...... just my 2 cents

you need to read this post by blaze over and over and over again and hopefully that knocks some sense into you.. erection problems at 19 years old bro??? i mean, really? you really dont care about that? have you had any bloodwork done? you could just be making things worse and worse if there are issues you are not addressing

It doesn't make much sense to contradict everything Dylan and I advise on a daily basis if you have watched his videos, then ask if it's ok. No it's not ok. You are way too young and you would never ever use orals by themselves without test. End of story

Watch prohormones. Consider yourself lucky you did not mess yourself up. Not sure about sarms for younger people, but seems you would be better trying one of the non suppressive ones like cardarine.

Top Bottom