napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Private MD Labs Coupons...

Nice... I try to post that monthly coupon when guys ask. Any type of initiative you can give to encourage staying on top of your health is solid in my book.

Guys use "Rhino" 15% Off as a coupon you do not need to wait every month it is unlimited...

lets make sure to try to keep these posted every month... i want to make sure everyone is getting bloods as they should and this just helps them with more incentive to do so

lets make sure to try to keep these posted every month... i want to make sure everyone is getting bloods as they should and this just helps them with more incentive to do so
Will do bloods are the most important aspect health in this lifestyle.

Absolutely dude. Personally, I enjoy getting bloods done. Cheap and lets me see how things are going. I never understand the guys who skimp on it.

Agreed. I thoroughly like knowing exactly what's going on in my body and closely monitoring things

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bloods for me tomorrow... mid cycle... remember, pre, mid and post cycle bloods are extremely important... you need to be on top of ALL three times to truly gauge how things are effecting you

Top Bottom