napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan

avugon

Hello wondering if they are a good pro hormone that is good that's easy to get i would like to be able to get primobolan but no luck.thanks

Hey man people are probably gonna jump in here asking you for stats. Age, big, weight, experience. Welcome to the forum

Hello wondering if they are a good pro hormone that is good that's easy to get i would like to be able to get primobolan but no luck.thanks

why in the world would you ever want to use a pro hormone? i think you are highly misled... dont waste your time on that... we need to get your stats first before you can receive the proper guidance... everything revolves around that...

age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

You don't want to waste your time with prohormones bro. Please tell us your stats and experience and we can get a much better plan for your. Goals

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Stay the heck away from pro hormones man

Hit up Iwannagofaster for Pharma primo bro he'll take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen to the gang. Stats. Goals. Diet. Training pattern.

Pro Hormones... bad karma... BP issues, liver issues, and bad results.

Primo, with the right plan is my favorite core compound though.

Top Bottom