napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning "old" Peptides & Sarms

MoreMassMoreA**

It's been a while since i've posted, I did complete my 1st cycle...It was a mini cycle of 8wks as I found out on my birthday that my gf was pregnant. The cycle went without any complications but I still have a few hundred dollars of "supplies" left over that I came across last month and I was wondering if they would still be good to go for another mini cycle?

I bought them in August 2023 and what I haven't used been sitting in my drawer (at room temp) for about a year...I don't want to just throw them out as (that's money down the drain), and now that my kid is a few months old, I feel comfortable with doing another mini. Can I use the sarms/peptides I already have? If not, what are some alternatives to throwing them out?

What I have left over:
(Peptides-Tesamorelin and AOD-9064)
(Sarms-S4 and Carderine)

I am more confident about taking the Sarms as I know the shelf life is more stable, everything is sealed and as I mentioned above, they've just been sitting in my drawer at room temp.

You guys always give solid info/tips, thx in advance

I would not bother taking the peptides
They should always be stored in the fridge if you're not using them but even so after a year they're not going to be good anymore regardless

Definitely no on the peptides.. thats up to you on the sarms.. personally, i would not use them at a year old.. some will say they are just fine and they may or may not be but if you were my client, id tell you to definitely get everything new

Top Bottom