napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

picked up wrong bottle

Scots1

I reached out for the RAD and picked up the SR instead............Ive just swallowed two full droppers by mistake...i hope ive not just fucked my day...Ithink the half life of the SR may help,do i take anymore today?
Its early but what an idiot mistake.

I reached out for the RAD and picked up the SR instead............Ive just swallowed two full droppers by mistake...i hope ive not just fucked my day...Ithink the half life of the SR may help,do i take anymore today?

your fine bro... dont worry but dont do that again because you kind of wasted a day of sr.. it will still be effective but its spread out throughout the day for a reason... just dont do it again... it happens to the best of us but when it does, it makes you realize that you always have to be aware and not in hurry

You will be fine but yeah man save that SR - it's potent and the half life is there but save it for when you need it.

what do you have planned for the rest of the day, I double dosed on s4 last year and damn near couldn't keep my eyes open on a 10 hour drive scared the living shit out of me

He lost 5lbs of fat in the day even while eating 5k calories

co8Ms.gif

shit I thought he said s4 he said sr. wtf im blind from the s4 I guess. ya I od'd on s4 once and that's all it took

I too learned this lesson the hard way. Always make sure to wear my glasses when I dose everything in the morning

well I dosed at night late at night like 10 or 11 got up at 3 and normal routine dosed again started driving and about an hour in I was fuckin crosseyed felt like my eyes were closing on me lmao wont do that shit again

Yeah well the day was fine ,no differences to report,about to take again this morning....looking under the bottles for the stickers as no labels on front...got my S4 ready to join the SL,GW,RAD combo.....off to work ,but thinking about the gym tonight and the Cardio workout.

It's not a big deal at all bro. Just don't make a habit of doing that, and pay attention to detail before dosing. I know how easy it is to lose focus for a few seconds.

Top Bottom