napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious review

kbabs1987

I've been running Phurious gear exclusively during my current cycle and to say the least, I'm extremely happy with the quality of their gear as well as the customer service. Any time I have a question, phurious's new rep mastermolnar has answered all my questions and is very informative and helpful. I definitely will be doing more business with Phurious in the future. I'm currently running:
Tren storm @750mg a week
Eq @ 900mg a week
Sust @ 500mg a week

The tren storm is no joke. I'm on my third week and I'm seeing results at a rapid speed. The eq is very smooth and the sust is high quality as well. Thanks Phurious and mastermolnar for all your help!

I've been running Phurious gear exclusively during my current cycle and to say the least, I'm extremely happy with the quality of their gear as well as the customer service. Any time I have a question, phurious's new rep mastermolnar has answered all my questions and is very informative and helpful. I definitely will be doing more business with Phurious in the future. I'm currently running:
Tren storm @750mg a week
Eq @ 900mg a week
Sust @ 500mg a week

The tren storm is no joke. I'm on my third week and I'm seeing results at a rapid speed. The eq is very smooth and the sust is high quality as well. Thanks Phurious and mastermolnar for all your help!
Thats what I like to hear. Im running PP sustanon, eq and tren storm and I agree with all you have to day about these products. Smooth as silk and of the best quality. Tren storm should be kicking into full gear soon for you bro so look for dem gainz and hang on.

Tren storm @750mg a week
Eq @ 900mg a week
Sust @ 500mg a week

Thank you kindly for the review. Sounds like a pretty killer cycle you're running!

Top Bottom