napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS COMES THRU!

Hey guys I had put an order in for SUSTANON, TEST C, EQ, DECA UNFORTUNATLY the Deca and EQ is back ordered so I must wait 2 weeks which is a bummer because I wanted to start!! But I placed this order Sunday night and it arrived today! SUPER FAST delivery!! Just thought I'd let everyone know PHURIOUS is the real deal!

punjabijatt said:
Hey guys I had put an order in for SUSTANON, TEST C, EQ, DECA UNFORTUNATLY the Deca and EQ is back ordered so I must wait 2 weeks which is a bummer because I wanted to start!! But I placed this order Sunday night and it arrived today! SUPER FAST delivery!! Just thought I'd let everyone know PHURIOUS is the real deal!

Cool. What kind of cycle u planning?

I would like to add that he knew these items were out of stock when ordering. I dont want anyone to think that i took the order without tellinh him thise were out of stock items

PHURIOUS PHARMA

punjabijatt said:

I'm very happy that you happy with your order! Your DECA and EQ will be worth the wait, don't worry.

And he ships in very creative ways when it's international. It's worth buying his stuff from out of the country just to see what he comes up with next. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
I would like to add that he knew these items were out of stock when ordering. I dont want anyone to think that i took the order without tellinh him thise were out of stock items

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah your right bro I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sound like you did me wrong in any way! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB BRO THANK YOU AGAin

sweetnspicy said:
And he ships in very creative ways when it's international. It's worth buying his stuff from out of the country just to see what he comes up with next. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I can vouch to that.. lol

This is excellent to hear... You will find Phurious to be on point, especially with quality... thank you for posting

Top Bottom