napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pharma Lady.......................................

Curious if anyone is familiar with the products, appears to have quite a few different sources.

I am going to be purchasing a lot of HGH, which I'm not familiar with. Am gonna run 8 Ui a day for a year .Pharna Lady has a generic that is priced very low, states all products are high quality.
If anyone is familiar I would appreciate feed back.

I've heard nothing but good things about pharma lady. Everything she sells is quality stuff. If it wasn't she wouldn't be a sponsor here :)

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

I agree also... She has an excellent variety of PHARMA GRADE gear. You definitely can't go wrong with anything. She has professional customer service and fast international shipping.

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
Curious if anyone is familiar with the products, appears to have quite a few different sources.

I am going to be purchasing a lot of HGH, which I'm not familiar with. Am gonna run 8 Ui a day for a year .Pharna Lady has a generic that is priced very low, states all products are high quality.
If anyone is familiar I would appreciate feed back.

She is extremely professional and really makes it a point to go the extra mile for everyone. You will have a very strong experience with her, I am certain...

The only suggestion I will say on buying a huge amount of GH all at once, and you guys can crucify me for this if you want, but it is in NO WAY a bash against any source here. Cause I would do this with any source even outside of this forum when it comes to purchasing GH. Is to not purchase a huge amount. But enough to test it out and make sure you are happy with it. GH can be hit or miss at times. IDGAF who is selling it. And the last thing you want is to lose a bunch of money.
Also, if it is shipping International, if a huge amount that you buy get seized, you need to know what the supplier is willing to do for a reship. And it's not always a full refund.

JM750 said:
The only suggestion I will say on buying a huge amount of GH all at once, and you guys can crucify me for this if you want, but it is in NO WAY a bash against any source here. Cause I would do this with any source even outside of this forum when it comes to purchasing GH. Is to not purchase a huge amount. But enough to test it out and make sure you are happy with it. GH can be hit or miss at times. IDGAF who is selling it. And the last thing you want is to lose a bunch of money.
Also, if it is shipping International, if a huge amount that you buy get seized, you need to know what the supplier is willing to do for a reship. And it's not always a full refund.

I agree a million percent

Appreciate the feed back..I purchased T3,test P and E I believe the wire was received last Friday and it's already in Cali..I figured if it was good id move forward with HGH.
Got the prop so I could start T3 immediately..
I thought it took awhile to see results from HGH , like 4-6 months..you gotta committ just to test it out..
Anyhow evidently a reliable source, was most concern d with purchasing generic, she says it's good it's obviously true..
Sounds like a winner..thanks again

Dear Members, i can do stealth shipping for generic GH so ordering bigger amounts is ok dont worry, but as was suggested try a few kits out first and see how you like it.

Pharma Lady said:
Dear Members, i can do stealth shipping for generic GH so ordering bigger amounts is ok dont worry, but as was suggested try a few kits out first and see how you like it.

that's great to know and very much appreciated!

Yes you will definitely appreciate the level of professional care you will receive with your order.

Pharma Lady said:

I like that. Very good to know.

Damn..that's ***** star service..Already got the pkg..pkg looks real good , run it for a few weeks and see what's cookin..
So far I'm very pleased I found this forum..I ran gear back in my youth, for past few years just ostarine, my research introduced me to Dylan..
I bmped into an old acquaintance recently that I hadn't seen in 8 yrs and he looked younger than the last I had seen him at a bachelor party weekend in Mexico..lol..seriously I was amazed his skin glowed..lol
hence the HGH..I probably run some Eq or primo with it here and there..I'm 42 and have a taste for mid 20's..not only physically but mentally as well, always positive and on the go..keeps me young..
Again thanks for all the insight..

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady.......................................

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
Damn..that's ***** star service..Already got the pkg..pkg looks real good , run it for a few weeks and see what's cookin..
So far I'm very pleased I found this forum..I ran gear back in my youth, for past few years just ostarine, my research introduced me to Dylan..
I bmped into an old acquaintance recently that I hadn't seen in 8 yrs and he looked younger than the last I had seen him at a bachelor party weekend in Mexico..lol..seriously I was amazed his skin glowed..lol
hence the HGH..I probably run some Eq or primo with it here and there..I'm 42 and have a taste for mid 20's..not only physically but mentally as well, always positive and on the go..keeps me young..
Awesome brother!!! Very happy that you received everything! Thanks for the feedback... Good luck!

Pharma Lady thus far is professional and cool as shit !

Let me know how those generics treat you, she has a very intriguing shopping list and some very solid prices !

Cynnamonwoodberry said:

thats great to hear! im really happy to hear you were taken care of so well but i am not surprised... pharma lady is really showing how wonderful she is not only quality wise but customer service wise as well... keep us updated on your results!

Cynnamonwoodberry said:

Dear Sir, very glad you received your order and are happy, we are looking forward to hear about your coming results ;)

EQ and Primo can increase collagen synthesis so can give a better look to the skin, more tight and glowing, high doses of Testosterone can lower collagen synthesis but products like Deca, EQ, Primo and Anavar can increase it very much.

Top Bottom