Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Personal Story- Don't Screw Yourself

Jcox13230

Hey guys,

This is a personal story of mine that I would like to share with the forum. It's mostly for the young, inexperienced, impressionable guys about the importance of researching, reading, and researching some more before you ever put something into your body, or if your contemplating running a cycle. If this story can influence just one person to stop, think, and constantly search for knowledge, then it will have served its purpose.

If you watch any of Dylan's videos you will find that a reoccurring theme is health and safety. Multiple time he has stressed about having knowledge to the utmost before ever attempting to run a cycle. I could not agree more, and wish I had found resources, like this forum, 5 years ago.

Five years ago, I was impressionable and reckless, and decided to put my faith in a sales clerk at nutrition chain, that I will not name, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out. Keep in mind, pro hormones were completely legal back then. I decided to run a cycle of Trenavar, and unfortunately, trusted the Sales guys when he told me that all I would need for ancillary protection was arimistane, and all I would need for PCT was some bullsh** D-Aspartic Acid and God knows whatever herbal scams the "PCT" product had. LMAO/SMH ....Little did I know that this would lead me into a 2 year battle that would produce life-long battle scars.

Knowing what I know now of how stupid oral only cycles are, and how reckless and dangerous it is not to have the proper ancillaries, makes me wish I had a time machine to go back, and tell that sales guy what a POS he is. However I made the decision, and I take full responsibility for my the consequences that occurred. Mid-way through the cycle, I suffered sever shutdown. I had nothing controlling my prolactin, and had hormonal imbalances like you wouldn't believe. For the first time in my life I experienced Anxiety and Depression like you wouldn't believe. Imagine not being able to get out of bed, every step you take you're convinced your going to die, and on top of all of it you're in the middle of Graduate School, and now are failing because you cannot go to class! Those of you who have battled with depression and anxiety know the horrors of what i'm talking about. On top of all of this, no doctor wanted to give me any kind of PCT. So I suffered for almost 4 months waiting on my levels to return to normal. I also, experienced gyno, that I still battle with today, and ultimately may have to have surgery to remove. The only thing that got me through this dark time was being put on an SSRI anti-depressant. However, there's the rub! What I didn't realize is being on an SSRI is a battle in itself. Once your body is on an SSRI, you cannot just stop taking it! Your body needs it, and you have to slowly taper off and withdraw, which is a whole other kind of hell! Which if you have a job or other commitments like school, it's hard to find time to withdraw. It took me almost 3 years after this to fully recover, and I am pretty sure that my natural test will never be as high as it once was, and may have to get on TRT as I get older.

However, the light at the end of the tunnel was a bright one. I still battle with anxiety, but have it under control and have mastered it. I am on the brink of graduating from Grad School, and have done multiple successful cycles. I have reclaimed my life, and have been killing it in the Gym for the past three years. It was a long climb out of that dark valley, but I learned a lot about myself as a man, and have bettered myself emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

I want to encourage anyone who is unexperienced, and who is thinking about starting any kind of cycle...research, research, research! Know what the hell you are doing and then some! Don't listen to these scam artists like Tony Huge, and all these other snakes youtube. Study for yourself, and model those like Dylan and knowledgeable guys on this forum who actually care about your health.

At the end of the day....If you don't have your health.....you have nothing!!

thank you so much for posting this... it takes a real man to admit mistakes they have made and to do it to help others... i have the largest amount of respect for you man... thank you sharing

thank you so much for posting this... it takes a real man to admit mistakes they have made and to do it to help others... i have the largest amount of respect for you man... thank you sharing

Not a problem at all brother... Thank you for all you do!

Excellent testimony! Spot on to all the new people here. Extensively research, ask millions of questions, read and read before pulling the trigger on anything. I can't tell you how thankful I have been to came across Dylan and Rick and a few other key people a few years back that guided me through all my inquires that lead me to a safe protocol and knowledge of how to do things the correct way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you for sharing this brother. You fucked up, made a mistake, suffered the conseqenses, made right with it and learned. It's important to share this kind of stuff. Even if only one person makes a better decision from reading this it's totally worth it.

Hey Jcox I noticed you tried to message me. I think it should go through now

Great read. Glad you were able to fight back. Best of luck to you after Grad School bro.

Thanks, that was testimony that a mistake was made listening to people that don't know shit!!! Just like that Tony guy ,lawyer guy from wherever that there was a thread about. I'm glad to see a person like you came forward & said this for the benefit of others. There are mistakes to be made , but don't have to if people would listen to morevthan one person. The more I read about that Tony guy, makes me just as sick as other people. Now I know why Dylan gets so ramped up when hearing about this guys shit.. Enough ranting by me!! Thanks, (Jcox) for making this aware to people that want to hear the real truth...maybe they'll listen ,& not learn by mistake like you unfortunately had..

You and me both man!

Me three!

Been off of SSRIs for 7 years, but still have the side effects at times! And all because I was MISDIAGNOSED! If I had a FULL blood Panel test, then my low "T" and high estrogen would have been caught and treated. But those tests are not usually done, well at least in the 90's. men's hormonal health is SOOOOo under-treated and respected.

ALWAYS RESEARCH AND QUESTION! make sure you ALWAYS understand what your "medical Professional" is wanting you to do. Understand the risks of ANY medications your Doctor is wanting to give you.

QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION! Fire your Doctor is he won't listen or gives you shit for questioning

It seems clear your psychological effects were from hormonal imbalances from the cycle, so it makes no sense to me that your doctor wouldn't give you PCT but would give you antidepressants. One would think doctors would help with the cause of the problem, not try to patch up the symptoms. Especially since as you said SSRI are no joke.

It seems clear your psychological effects were from hormonal imbalances from the cycle, so it makes no sense to me that your doctor wouldn't give you PCT but would give you antidepressants. One would think doctors would help with the cause of the problem, not try to patch up the symptoms. Especially since as you said SSRI are no joke.

I agree man....Unfortunately I've learned that it is hard to find many western doctors who subscribe to that philosophy.

Man bro cant say how much your story means to me. Thank you so much for sharing, it brings to light some stupid shit me and some friends did in high school. To say the least it messed me up for awhile. Ive never opened up to anyone about my stupidity back then. So thanks for shining the light on some dark moments in your life as reading your post helps me too answer some questions. Like you im glad i found this forum. Dylan and forum members have been so awesome.

(Enrique)

Man bro cant say how much your story means to me. Thank you so much for sharing, it brings to light some stupid shit me and some friends did in high school. To say the least it messed me up for awhile. Ive never opened up to anyone about my stupidity back then. So thanks for shining the light on some dark moments in your life as reading your post helps me too answer some questions. Like you im glad i found this forum. Dylan and forum members have been so awesome.

(Enrique)

No problem at all brother!

Top Bottom