napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

mario

Hi dylan,

First i want to thank you for sharing with us all your experience and being so much helpful by providing awarness.

I am from lebanon -beirut . I really messed up my body using steroids because of my lack of knowledge . I used steroids for a long long time i was only 18 years old now am 22 . I didn't used PCT and i was taking them continuously without rest and thats because of all people here that are stacking steroids without awareness and the gym owners taking advantage of them !
Now i stopped using steroids and that is when i ran a spermogram test and my sperm count and it was very very low !
Its been about 1 year thats i stop using steroids but i still feel the side effects like tiredness and i feel w tissue under my breast and is hurting and my libido doesnt seem well neither !
I really need you help to get back on track if you can provide me some medicament thats boost my natural testosterone and reduce estrogen i don't know am very confused thats why i need you help please because right now your the only one i trust seriously !

Looking forward to hear from you !
Don't forget your help to me include many other guys that's has been fell in the same problem

Hi dylan,

First i want to thank you for sharing with us all your experience and being so much helpful by providing awarness.

I am from lebanon -beirut . I really messed up my body using steroids because of my lack of knowledge . I used steroids for a long long time i was only 18 years old now am 22 . I didn't used PCT and i was taking them continuously without rest and thats because of all people here that are stacking steroids without awareness and the gym owners taking advantage of them !
Now i stopped using steroids and that is when i ran a spermogram test and my sperm count and it was very very low !
Its been about 1 year thats i stop using steroids but i still feel the side effects like tiredness and i feel w tissue under my breast and is hurting and my libido doesnt seem well neither !
I really need you help to get back on track if you can provide me some medicament thats boost my natural testosterone and reduce estrogen i don't know am very confused thats why i need you help please because right now your the only one i trust seriously !

Don't forget your help to me include many other guys that's has been fell in the same problem

Dude, you really messed yourself up. First post your complete stats and your compounds history. All of them

You need to run a full pct. This is vital and basically the safest way to try to return testosterone levels back to normal. You also need to get blood work done before and after pct if you can. Get the platinum pct from Sarmsx.com I forget the exact protocol that is usually recommended but the dosages would look something like this. You will take each one everyday

Clomid 50mg for first 2 weeks / 25mg last 2 weeks
Nolvadex 40mg first 2 weeks / 20mg last 2 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg Every other day for 4 weeks
GW 501615 20mg for 4 weeks
Ostarine 25mg ED for 4 weeks

Then wait about 2 weeks after your pct is finished, and retest your Testosterone levels using privatemdlabs.com (if you live in an area that allows you)
The clomid, nolva, and aromasin should raise your testosterone levels dramatically, which should also improve your libido but don't be surprised if you still feel like shit �� during the 4 week pct. If literally everything goes perfect 6-7 weeks after you started your pct you should have healthy testosterone levels and should be feeling a lot better. If not I'd wait a full month after you finish your pct and run the pct again. Exactly the same as before. If this still doesn't help at all you may need TRT. I hope this helps, I'm sure other guys will chime in so if you have any questions just ask.

Hi dylan,

i truly hope you learned your lesson.. im not going to beat you up over it but DO NOT use steroids again for many years... you are far too young to be using steroids man... your going to really hurt yourself if you dont stop.. you need to run an extensive pct for 8 weeks... everything can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

here is the link to the pct you need... you need to purchase TWO of them to complete the 8 week pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i truly hope you learned your lesson.. im not going to beat you up over it but DO NOT use steroids again for many years... you are far too young to be using steroids man... your going to really hurt yourself if you dont stop.. you need to run an extensive pct for 8 weeks... everything can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever...

here is the link to the pct you need... you need to purchase TWO of them to complete the 8 week pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

thank you all guys for your help i really appreciate it
Dylan am facing an issue concerning shipment which is the region/state field there's nothing to fill in when i put Lebanon so i can't have a quotation and neither ordering my stuff

thank you all guys for your help i really appreciate it
Dylan am facing an issue concerning shipment which is the region/state field there's nothing to fill in when i put Lebanon so i can't have a quotation and neither ordering my stuff
if you email [email protected] and ask for justin he will help you with it... tell him i sent you in the subject line and they will help you right away

Top Bottom