napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Question

ZeroToHero

So I am a few weeks from starting PCT and I was wondering about how to take my AI (aromasin).

Been talking 12.5mg/EOD all cycle long. Ive usually read that you wanna drop off the AI when you start clomid/nolva and then kick it back in like the last week or two of PCT and carry it through for another 4 weeks, making your total PCT about 6 weeks long.

If this is true, do I stop taking AI for a few weeks and then start back up? Or do I just continue to take it EOD throughout PCT just like I have been all cycle long?

So I am a few weeks from starting PCT and I was wondering about how to take my AI (aromasin).

Been talking 12.5mg/EOD all cycle long. Ive usually read that you wanna drop off the AI when you start clomid/nolva and then kick it back in like the last week or two of PCT and carry it through for another 4 weeks, making your total PCT about 6 weeks long.

If this is true, do I stop taking AI for a few weeks and then start back up? Or do I just continue to take it EOD throughout PCT just like I have been all cycle long?

I always just keep it going the same through pct... Some like to drop to half the dose but i always recommend on the side of caution because gyno rebound is very real and aromasin also increases igf levels, which is key to a successful recovery

I always just keep it going the same through pct... Some like to drop to half the dose but i always recommend on the side of caution because gyno rebound is very real and aromasin also increases igf levels, which is key to a successful recovery

And as usual, that's all I needed to hear. Thanks Dylan!

I agree with Dylan here. Keep the same dosage through PCT to help prevent estrogen rebound

I love this place, with Admin/Mods like Dylan, Rick and NY the advice doesn't get any better. Thanks for the superb brotherly advice , as I sit back and read , I can remember a time when I asked a similar question on another forum and all I got was negativity, such as "if you don't know how to take something, then you need to study more" Everyone so far on this forum has been genuine in my book........And NY, I'm going to need some advice in a few weeks :)
*******ALL ABOUT DEM GAINS ********

I love this place, with Admin/Mods like Dylan, Rick and NY the advice doesn't get any better. Thanks for the superb brotherly advice , as I sit back and read , I can remember a time when I asked a similar question on another forum and all I got was negativity, such as "if you don't know how to take something, then you need to study more" Everyone so far on this forum has been genuine in my book........And NY, I'm going to need some advice in a few weeks :)

It's nice to be a part of a community with so many like minded people. No bullshit and real talk.

We all appreciate that brother. Thank you. That is exactly the type of atmosphere we have here at adrenaline rush, and the type of standard that we hold it to. We are one family that takes care of each other. We are a place like no other out there, and we love it that way!

i use it the same. but if you want to decrease it, it wont be an issue.

Top Bottom