napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT mood swings (nolvadex + clomid)???

the_black_sculpture

Well I am currently a week and a half into pct from a short Test E cycle. I know my hormones are out of wack right now, but it's too the point where I'm slightly depressed, irritated by small things, and even snapping a tco-workers. I'm on clomid and nolvadex, and also heard clomid does cause mood swings, etc.

Is that true? Ugh I hate this feeling

What are your stats? What was your cycle? What is your pct layout and dosages? The doses you run can have an effect.

Whats your bf%? There may be a few reasons why you feel like shit man. Your clomid dose is twice the necessary dose. 50/50/25/25 is all you need. You're not taking any aromasin to combat estrogen rebound. You should be at 12.5mg eod. Especially if your bf% is higher than recommended, you really need to get an ai asap.

bro, for fucks sake, no shit your having issues.. 1. your running clomid way too fucking high... EVERYONE that runs that ridiculous dose of 100 has this issue... it DOES nothing but cause problems to run it that high... you are not recovering more by running it higher but YOU ARE fucking your self up mentally... ridiculous dosing... 2. your pct is INCOMPLETE to say the least... prepare to have a much harder time keeping gains and recovering... before you even say that "you heard" or "you read" i don't care what you read or heard... its a 80's and 90's mentality of dosing serms and its WRONG and its been proven wrong time and time again... YOU ARE SEEING WHY ITS WRONG RIGHT NOW... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link for the PROPER pct you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom