Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT/Letro Question

tcampbell12

Hey, so I have been running my first ever cycle over the past 7 weeks. I had some bad info from someone before I came across everything on there. I was running a Test only cycle, but around week 3 I started to notice some pain in my nipples and signs of gyno. I immediately got some Aromasin, but I am 99.9% it's bunk. Obviously I have made the decision to stop running the test as I still don't think the aromasin is doing anything, and I don't want to make the gyno symptoms any worse.

My question is, I want to do my PCT in full, but should I take some letro in addition to my PCT?? Thank you so much in advance.

what pct do you have??? you should have aromasin in pct and you DO NOT want to use letro in pct

Hey, so I have been running my first ever cycle over the past 7 weeks. I had some bad info from someone before I came across everything on there. I was running a Test only cycle, but around week 3 I started to notice some pain in my nipples and signs of gyno. I immediately got some Aromasin, but I am 99.9% it's bunk. Obviously I have made the decision to stop running the test as I still don't think the aromasin is doing anything, and I don't want to make the gyno symptoms any worse.

My question is, I want to do my PCT in full, but should I take some letro in addition to my PCT?? Thank you so much in advance.

Get some LEGIT Aromasin and run the full PCT

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

what pct do you have??? you should have aromasin in pct and you DO NOT want to use letro in pct

Thank you for letting me know that... For PCT I am running what you recommend, but just re-ordered some different Aromasin that should be more legit!

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st -- (ordering)
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom