Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT and Dosage for my SARM cycle?

SDPonce63

I am thinking about buying LGD 4033 and Andarine from SARMSX. Would I need to buy a post cycle from SARMSX or would I regular PCT else when I be good? Also, what kind of dosage should I be running at? I'm 21, 6'0 165lbs.

Dosage:
LGD- 10mg/day
S4- 50mg/day (split 25mg am and pm)

LGD you only have to take once a day because it has a long half life. Just dose it in the morning or whenever is convenient for your schedule.
S4 you have to split dose because of the short half life. I like to time it 12 hours apart am/pm.

LGD is one of the more suppresive sarms so a mini pct should be used. 4 weeks of clomid is sufficient dosed at 12.5mg/ED or 25mg EOD.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am thinking about buying LGD 4033 and Andarine from SARMSX. Would I need to buy a post cycle from SARMSX or would I regular PCT else when I be good? Also, what kind of dosage should I be running at? I'm 21, 6'0 165lbs.

Dylan gave you the correct dosing for the cycle and pct. what goals do you have for the cycle?

Top Bottom