napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrobal (MK-677) out

Wondering about the same thing. I need it as soon as possible &I I emailed Justin from Sarmsx & he said he has no clue...

he works there and he does not know when more will be coming in lol and this is the number 1 sarms spot in the world omg

Nutrobal (MK-677) is out does any one know how long it takes them to get it back??

Dylan recently said it shouldnt be too long. Possibly a couple weeks or so, but I'm sure he will have better clarification on this soon

he works there and he does not know when more will be coming in lol and this is the number 1 sarms spot in the world omg

he never said "no clue" whatsoever and you can leave your smart comments at the door... You have NO CLUE how this works or why he would not have an exact date and im certainly not getting into specifics but you need to have a clue before you make a comment with sarcasm, which you clearly have none on this... did it occur to you that shipping from overseas is out of control of anyone, time to clear etc... ???? Or perhaps there is just a wait from the supplier? hmmmm, never thought of these things...

It is being brought back as timely as possible, i am certain of that...

Top Bottom