Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Numb emotions on Masteron?

jid2

Anyone ever get less emotional on masteron? It always happens once its kicked in. Nothing gets you sad and nothing really makes you happy.

I am just on a low dose of test 100mg (endocrinologist prescribed) and 400mg of masteron a week. I use masteron strictly for aesthetics. I look so good on it. Once I start drying out and thinking im too skinny you know your masteron has kicked in. A binge carb day does almost nothing to bloat you. Its as if you didnt carb up the day before. Veins start appearing in my legs. And I piss alot for the first 10 days. Face leans up considerably. If you gain any weight your masteron is fake, Unless you are eating a massive amount of food 7 days a week. So yes my masteron is real and I have used it a lot of times and have also had fake masteron.

I just want to know why you become emotionless. Ill be on this dose for all of summer.

Last edited:
Well i was already sorta like this before aas. One thing i can say that heighten it. But idk im Always on cloud 9 feeling carefree. Unless im at the gym im a total dick.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Could it be e2 related? I think I will just go for bloods since I have a blood work paper on hand. Maybe ill go in 6 hours when it opens up if I can stay awake. If not ill try to stop in before it closes. I wonder if my e2 dropped.

Mast does not convert into e... it is known that e will cause blunted emtions, anxiety, depression, irritability.. are u on any ai?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Could it be e2 related? I think I will just go for bloods since I have a blood work paper on hand. Maybe ill go in 6 hours when it opens up if I can stay awake. If not ill try to stop in before it closes. I wonder if my e2 dropped.

This is my initial thought, because your test is 100mg per week and you are running 400mg Masteron. That's probably enough mast compare to the lower test to crash your e2. Low estrogen tends to give me a "not give a fuck about anything" type of mental state. Everyone is different...some describe depression, etc...but I'd get bloodwork. If I was to bet, I'd say it's low estrogen.

You'll likely need either more test or less Masteron to balance this out

For the record, last summer I crashed my estrogen by adding in Masteron, and it was not q good time at all

Anyone ever get less emotional on masteron? It always happens once its kicked in. Nothing gets you sad and nothing really makes you happy.

I am just on a low dose of test 100mg (endocrinologist prescribed) and 400mg of masteron a week. I use masteron strictly for aesthetics. I look so good on it. Once I start drying out and thinking im too skinny you know your masteron has kicked in. A binge carb day does almost nothing to bloat you. Its as if you didnt carb up the day before. Veins start appearing in my legs. And I piss alot for the first 10 days. Face leans up considerably. If you gain any weight your masteron is fake, Unless you are eating a massive amount of food 7 days a week. So yes my masteron is real and I have used it a lot of times and have also had fake masteron.

I just want to know why you become emotionless. Ill be on this dose for all of summer.

whats you BF at Bro?... I read a lot of people get pretty grumpy when there BF is real low.. could be as simple as that....

This is my initial thought, because your test is 100mg per week and you are running 400mg Masteron. That's probably enough mast compare to the lower test to crash your e2. Low estrogen tends to give me a "not give a fuck about anything" type of mental state. Everyone is different...some describe depression, etc...but I'd get bloodwork. If I was to bet, I'd say it's low estrogen.

You'll likely need either more test or less Masteron to balance this out

For the record, last summer I crashed my estrogen by adding in Masteron, and it was not q good time at all

And I agree with this. Not enough test, too much mast

Top Bottom